Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

AmazonBasics AAA Rechargeable Batteries (8-Pack) Pre-charged

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 18th, 2017 1:54 pm
15 replies
Sep 17, 2016
237 posts
223 upvotes
KW
Awesome, I very nearly bought this exact thing for $15.99 yesterday. Glad I got distracted and didn't finish checking out :)
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2320 posts
1673 upvotes
SW Ontario
can2000 wrote: Which deal is better comparing this?
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00HZV ... UTF8&psc=1
IMHO this is the better deal at the current price of $15.99 for the couple of dollars more ... when I use rechargeables I want them to last as long as possible before needing to recharge
I'd rather be outdoors camping, kayaking, and mountain biking ...
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2010
1058 posts
554 upvotes
Greely
Jojo_Madman wrote: IMHO this is the better deal at the current price of $15.99 for the couple of dollars more ... when I use rechargeables I want them to last as long as possible before needing to recharge
If the capacity is fairly close, I would chose the NiMH battery that offers the greatest number of recharge cycles. IMHO, of course...

I've thrown out numerous rechargeable batteries, but so far, I've never had to throw out an eneloop LSD...
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2320 posts
1673 upvotes
SW Ontario
old sparks wrote: If the capacity is fairly close, I would chose the NiMH battery that offers the greatest number of recharge cycles. IMHO, of course...

I've thrown out numerous rechargeable batteries, but so far, I've never had to throw out an eneloop LSD...
My error ... The specs on both of these are so close, if they are correct, this is the better deal for most ... but I seem to recall a bigger difference before unless they have changed
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21199 posts
10696 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
great deal. Too bad I'm stocked up on AAA and don't have enough AA
Re: Procurement, Life & RFD
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
infinityloop: Lying to your SO seems like an unhealthy long term strategy
nasa25: lmao
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4448 posts
3805 upvotes
Ontario
Recommended Charger? Maybe one that can charge a lot at once for lazy who don't do it right away?
---
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10643 posts
7231 upvotes
kanechart wrote: Recommended Charger? Maybe one that can charge a lot at once for lazy who don't do it right away?
I'm using a PowerEx MH-C9000...only charges 4 battery simultaneously, at most.

I received the AmazonBasics AAA batteries a couple of days ago. Breaking them in at the moment. The OOTB capacity is around 880 mAh +/- about 1% across the pack of 8 (i.e. sample pool of 8). The set that I got were packaged / made around May this year, fairly fresh batch.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
5498 posts
5145 upvotes
Toronto
I got my AA pack of Amazon batteries just the other day - said 100 pack, but they gave me 104 batteries to fill out the box, I guess. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21199 posts
10696 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
chadw01 wrote: AA's non-rechargeable

$23.07

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01B8R6PF2/
Yeah I saw that deal on the 100 pack lol. I’m keeping an eye out for when the 8 or 16 pack rechargeable AA goes on sale. Thanks for the link though.
nasa25: say you won it in a raffle. That's what I do with like 86% of my purchases
Deal Fanatic
Mar 28, 2006
5498 posts
5145 upvotes
Toronto
nasa25 wrote: Yeah I saw that deal on the 100 pack lol. I’m keeping an eye out for when the 8 or 16 pack rechargeable AA goes on sale. Thanks for the link though.
they are on sale now, albeit not as low as $25.99 back in December according to CCC

see link above
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
21199 posts
10696 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
chadw01 wrote: they are on sale now, albeit not as low as $25.99 back in December according to CCC

see link above
Thanks. What’s that CCC site your referencing? A cost tracker?
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
2320 posts
1673 upvotes
SW Ontario
nasa25 wrote: Thanks. What’s that CCC site your referencing? A cost tracker?
Camel Camel Camel

There is also "Keepa" too
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
7046 posts
1591 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Good deal, but I wish they still have the 20% Prime discount on top.
There's a sucker born every minute.