Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

amazonbasics dumbbells adjustable set 38lbs $70.00

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2020 11:32 pm
Jul 19, 2017
79 posts
143 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] amazonbasics dumbbells adjustable set 38lbs $70.00

not necessarily a deal, but i've been trying for a while to find a dumbbell set in stock (they disappear from sportcheck and costco same day when they come into stock)

the only weird thing is no shipment date so i'm trying to get an answer from amazon if they're in stock ready to ship etc it does say they are in stock
41 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2010
1730 posts
5253 upvotes
Montreal
I saw these before around 40$ and didn't get them years back. They were often around 53$.
With the pandemic and everyone bunker-ing down weights are a premium product and not really a deal in my opinion.

But i suppose if you really need to buy weights just realize at the moment your not getting any deal.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1574 posts
4117 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kimwoobingsu wrote: The weight shortage of 2020 is real
Wish I could say that about my body weight :(
ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Mar 5, 2014
124 posts
251 upvotes
Seriously...can't find weight plates anywhere. I have this set, it's solid
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
4401 posts
10674 upvotes
I have something pretty close to this. That thin bar isn't all that comfortable to hold
Public Mobile customer

$17.95 + 6.95 SAF
100 postal code wide minutes
unlimited texts
0GB data
Nov 24, 2013
161 posts
197 upvotes
Victoria, BC, Canada
What's a decent price for weights these days $1/2 a pound?
Nov 9, 2017
97 posts
192 upvotes
Bought something almost exactly like this at Canadian Tire for ~$50 normal price but before Covid. I am guessing there's a delivery fee built into that.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
2538 posts
5693 upvotes
Markham
azn0Richard0 wrote: I saw these before around 40$ and didn't get them years back. They were often around 53$.
With the pandemic and everyone bunker-ing down weights are a premium product and not really a deal in my opinion.

But i suppose if you really need to buy weights just realize at the moment your not getting any deal.
All of these are deals. Your health and muscles are not going to wait until you have a deal.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
3161 posts
3308 upvotes
Dave510 wrote: All of these are deals. Your health and muscles are not going to wait until you have a deal.
My health and muscles WILL wait for a deal! I'm going to enjoy every drop of DOMS to the max when I lift again.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2010
1730 posts
5253 upvotes
Montreal
Dave510 wrote: All of these are deals. Your health and muscles are not going to wait until you have a deal.
That's true, but the same can be said that people didn't need to wait for a quarantine and stay at home order to buy weights to get fit at home.
I've slowly been building up a mini gym of various equipment at home whenever certain equipment went on sale.
Nov 29, 2019
52 posts
34 upvotes
slimysnot wrote: My health and muscles WILL wait for a deal! I'm going to enjoy every drop of DOMS to the max when I lift again.
True RFD'r
Apr 2, 2015
496 posts
745 upvotes
Siberia
kimwoobingsu wrote: The weight shortage of 2020 is real
No gains this year except stomach and love handles.
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12734 posts
6255 upvotes
Parttimebargainhunter wrote: well looks like it's already unavailable, delete this post please!
Still available for delivery on June 12th. If it says currently unavailable, refresh the page
Nov 10, 2015
100 posts
91 upvotes
Anjou, QC
I just lift rice bags. Cheaper and can eat after
Struggling father of 1, pm me if you need referal for tangerine or public mobile or myprotein.
Feb 6, 2011
73 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
bobcat99 wrote: Still available for delivery on June 12th. If it says currently unavailable, refresh the page
It said that when I landed on the page, added to cart and got an error. Item no longer available sold out....

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)