Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

AmazonBasics Gaming Computer Desk with Storage for Controller, Headphone & Speaker - Black | 14% Off | $137.45

Feb 3, 2019
275 posts
130 upvotes
Halton Hills, Ontari…
GavinTheAlmighty wrote: In addition to being hideous, that looks like it's going to wobble like CRAZY. One thin crossbar along the back and then two angular supports, presumably held at the mounting points by a single screw or bolt? No thanks.

If you need a cheap desk around that size with some storage, just get the Ikea MICKE desk, https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/micke-desk ... -10244743/ - significantly less tacky and has storage for your tower, which will make it look a lot neater.
Ikea is charging $60 for shipping which sucks. But nevertheless, one of the best, economical desks.
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21468 posts
4884 upvotes
YUL
What exactly makes a desk a 'gaming desk'....the addition of a cup holder or what? Never quite understood...
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2684 posts
3199 upvotes
NFN_NLN wrote: This guy wanks...
if you don’t you must be more backed up then kim jong uns arteries
Nov 21, 2018
138 posts
82 upvotes
Repooc wrote: In before the mods with no sense of humour deletes all these comments.
Who knows. Don't think they want to jerk anyone about. So I doubt they'll yank them.
Nov 21, 2018
138 posts
82 upvotes
GavinTheAlmighty wrote: In addition to being hideous, that looks like it's going to wobble like CRAZY. One thin crossbar along the back and then two angular supports, presumably held at the mounting points by a single screw or bolt? No thanks.

If you need a cheap desk around that size with some storage, just get the Ikea MICKE desk, https://www.ikea.com/ca/en/p/micke-desk ... -10244743/ - significantly less tacky and has storage for your tower, which will make it look a lot neater.
Hey that's a decent looking cheap desk actually.
Jun 15, 2016
385 posts
242 upvotes
This desk looks absolutely horrible.

You're better off just going to Ikea. WAYYYYY better options.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5582 posts
7780 upvotes
Vancouver
Good luck finding it in Canada...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2016
2913 posts
3056 upvotes
Toronto
max011 wrote: Good luck finding it in Canada...
if someone is landing 2-3K US on a desk like those, I don't think they'd mind much another hundred or two to ship it here...

not for my pocket tho...
huuuu! (¬'-')¬ C-('-'Q) straight!
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1440 posts
816 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
Dead
Beware the RFD Effect
Feb 22, 2018
522 posts
908 upvotes
gta
This might be awesome for some specific people who need all this but most won't want:

- monitor stand,
- under carriage
- speaker holders
- ipad holder
-uh whatever is on the right side? They didn't even put anything in it in the pic
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1521 posts
3575 upvotes
Well, we've come to this, a "gaming" table designed by Boomers.
Deal Expert
Dec 1, 2003
21468 posts
4884 upvotes
YUL
MikoWilson wrote: Well, we've come to this, a "gaming" table designed by Boomers.
Gaming table to play solitaire
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1521 posts
3575 upvotes
vwfun wrote: Where can I buy these
You can click on the website, then click on the WHERE TO BUY section. It's possible to find out information yourself.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6908 posts
3333 upvotes
Canada
I'm happier with the faux carbon fibre look one I got on sale at London Drugs for $70 or $80
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5582 posts
7780 upvotes
Vancouver
M1K3Z0R wrote: That's the thing, I know these exist and I want one, but never seen one in canada . Stupid expensive as it is, in canadian dollars you'd be better off to DIY one.
Yap, and don't forget to add shipping and dues.... Could probably make 2 or 3 for that $$$...

And now, if I sell the extra one... hmnmm... Smiling Face With Open Mouth
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2003
5582 posts
7780 upvotes
Vancouver
MikoWilson wrote: You can click on the website, then click on the WHERE TO BUY section. It's possible to find out information yourself.
No, it's not.

All [both!] Canadian resellers are only selling their computer cases.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
1838 posts
2039 upvotes
anything computer related is now “gaming” so they can charge a premium.
Wallet safe...
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1521 posts
3575 upvotes
max011 wrote: No, it's not.

All [both!] Canadian resellers are only selling their computer cases.
I've talked to both Canada Computers and Newegg. They are special order only. Just send them a message. They are HELLA expensive though, lol. ($2199)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)