Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 22nd, 2019 3:10 pm
Tags:
None
8 replies
Apr 18, 2017
706 posts
350 upvotes
Poland
Cold. This was alot cheaper on primeday
Sep 30, 2015
641 posts
882 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
I know we can't jump back but the 20" & 28" set were on for $50 if you were a prime member on prime day.

I bought this 3 piece set about 2 years ago for $140 and I'm happy with it. I don't do a ton of traveling but it's done a few trips and held up nice so far.
Nov 26, 2015
887 posts
670 upvotes
Ontario
In case you weren't aware. During prime days, the 28 and the smaller one was $55 all in for both. So $95+tx for just the mid size one may come off expensive. Further there was an additional 10x cashback via ebates, which drops the cost to about $50.

It may be hard to convince people this is a deal. Yes prime days is over. That aside, I think this is still on the expensive/regular price range and not much a deal. Thanks for trying though.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 8, 2003
8718 posts
1069 upvotes
Scarborough
Quality is ok. I got the Prime Day special one $55. I may need the 24" in the future if price is right.
williamsauga wrote: The quality looks pretty bad.
Sep 30, 2015
641 posts
882 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
williamsauga wrote: The quality looks pretty bad.
Why?
This isn't high end luggage, but it definitely isn't garbage... Even at the price OP posted at id love for you to show us something cheaper with better quality.
Aug 5, 2008
126 posts
86 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON L4…
This luggage is of decent quality and while not the lightest on the market, it is light enough. I got it in October 2018 on special for $99+tax. There was a concern about carry on dimensions - apparently it formally is an inch or half an inch bigger than what some air carriers parameters are, but so far no issues with West Jet, AC.
Mar 7, 2011
688 posts
1044 upvotes
e_speakerca wrote: This luggage is of decent quality and while not the lightest on the market, it is light enough. I got it in October 2018 on special for $99+tax. There was a concern about carry on dimensions - apparently it formally is an inch or half an inch bigger than what some air carriers parameters are, but so far no issues with West Jet, AC.
I got it for same price at the same time as you. I do lot of air travel. They are bit on heavier side. Other than that they are good value luggage. Design is also aesthetically pleasing.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)