Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

AmazonBasics Rotating 6-Outlet Surge Protector Wall Mount, 1080 Joules - $15.77 (ATL)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2022 10:58 pm
Thread Summary
If you're looking for more options, check out RFD Reviews' top picks for the best surge protectors!
95 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2005
3324 posts
1526 upvotes
Mississauga
Can each outlet be swiveled individually?.. asking because of wall warts which block outlets.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
1826 posts
2050 upvotes
Mississauga
TLSRULZ wrote: Can each outlet be swiveled individually?.. asking because of wall warts which block outlets.
yes
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
3192 posts
875 upvotes
Toronto
TLSRULZ wrote: Can each outlet be swiveled individually?.. asking because of wall warts which block outlets.
from the third pic it appears u can
Jun 2, 2007
542 posts
680 upvotes
Markham
The pictures show it can.
Don't forget to like and subscribe! 😎👍
May 3, 2021
71 posts
151 upvotes
Halifax
Seems yes from this picture
Images
  • upload.jpg
Jul 3, 2002
287 posts
72 upvotes
Be aware that this doesn't screw into the wall plate behind, so when pulling things out, you could pull the whole unit out of the socket
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
11679 posts
5687 upvotes
I have a belkin one like this each one can be rotated partly or all the way, great thing never thought i needed one until i bought it and love it.Things fit so much better.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Apr 25, 2009
249 posts
759 upvotes
Sorry if its q dumb question, but does it have a reset button? I assume it does, but i cant see one.

I cant see cus im waiting to pick up my kid from work and im using phone - pc at home.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
3220 posts
1812 upvotes
Delete99 wrote: Sorry if its q dumb question, but does it have a reset button? I assume it does, but i cant see one.

I cant see cus im waiting to pick up my kid from work and im using phone - pc at home.
On/off button that integrates with a 15 amp overload resettable circuit breaker
Oct 21, 2005
496 posts
163 upvotes
Also ordered for my garage so I can get more ports in there, thanks OP!
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
22341 posts
7579 upvotes
Bought one even though it will take at least a week to get to me. I wonder if Prime Shipping will ever go back to 2 day delivery?
Nov 20, 2013
914 posts
275 upvotes
Toronto
DougO wrote: Bought one even though it will take at least a week to get to me. I wonder if Prime Shipping will ever go back to 2 day delivery?
I ordered just now and estimated delivery is Tuesday.
The only thing I know for sure... is that I know nothing.
1. Water 2. Sugar 3. Barney
Feb 20, 2007
615 posts
113 upvotes
weedb0y wrote: Why not APC version? Cheaper as well

https://www.amazon.ca/APC-Protector-Sur ... 82&sr=8-16
^sockets cannot be rotated, so *possibly less usable if you have oversized "wall wart" adapters.

EDIT: Though saying that, this Amazon one likely can't fit oversized adapters on the sockets turned to the side since they're vertical and too close to the wall. Whereas the APC sockets are spaced apart to be able to fit most normal sized wall warts. Plus it can be secured to the outlet with the included screw.
Last edited by TSM on Jan 17th, 2022 12:40 am, edited 6 times in total.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)