[Amazon Canada] AmazonBasics Untralight Packable Day Pack $13

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 16th, 2017 3:34 pm
[OP]
Nov 24, 2016
10 posts
8 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] AmazonBasics Untralight Packable Day Pack $13

Designed for everyday use or short travel adventures, the AmazonBasics ultra-light daypack works well as a carry-on, day-trip pack, or small backpack. The go-anywhere bag offers a sleek stylish look and exceptionally useful packing space—all in a lightweight design that’s perfect for savvy, minimalist packers. The daypack’s adjustable breathable straps ensure a proper fit and comfortable all-day use.
Link fixed
Last edited by Jayz911 on Oct 13th, 2017 7:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
23 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
1478 posts
603 upvotes
Toronto
I normally think Amazon Basics products are good value but this is one product that really should be $5 max. The build quality and material are cheap.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2008
1549 posts
579 upvotes
I got one of these .....it's useful but it's as ugly as ****
Last edited by Mars2012 on Oct 13th, 2017 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: reported/bypassing swear filter
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2010
1621 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
pongster wrote:
Oct 13th, 2017 10:21 pm
I got one of these .....it's useful but it's as ugly as ***
got a packable daypack from Eddie Bauer a couple of years ago. and the pictures on amazon make mine look so much better. The amazon one definitely isn't winning any awards for looks.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Oct 13th, 2017 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: edit in quote
Sep 9, 2007
66 posts
48 upvotes
Montr
show me any ultralight packable daypack you think is looking good, I'm curious

Also it's almost half price in comparaison to the cheapest ultralight daypacks
Jul 24, 2012
782 posts
407 upvotes
Toronto
Got the 35L one the first time it was posted on rfd hot deals. Its pretty good as a basic bag. Don't put anything valuable in the water bottle as things like to fall out. (r.i.p. to my rayban wayfarers)
Jan 19, 2013
187 posts
45 upvotes
I have this one .. very nice quality and folds into a package of the size of palm of hand .. http://www.eddiebauer.ca/product/stowaw ... ype=&size= ( Stowaway Packable 20L Daypack ) .. Its a little more expensive ( there is always discount on this , and it sells at 26 $ .. This was my 2nd purchase at the store , at that time I singed for their loyalty program and got an additional 10 $ off , not sure if it is available now , but you can check ) .. I am very satisfied with this purchase and would recommend this one.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
5272 posts
748 upvotes
Mont-Royal
how is this ugly? i can see a girl wit that on her back and her curves, won't look good if you are voerweight, but if you'r the opposite...

I don't get it why is it the fugly as u guys claim it to be. it is ok..?

Jansport bags look awesome too, te ret especially the square bags are fugly imo.
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2013
1447 posts
472 upvotes
Ottawa
L4cky wrote:
Oct 14th, 2017 2:20 am
how is this ugly? i can see a girl wit that on her back and her curves, won't look good if you are voerweight, but if you'r the opposite...

I don't get it why is it the fugly as u guys claim it to be. it is ok..?

Jansport bags look awesome too, te ret especially the square bags are fugly imo.
I agree. Looks pretty decent.
"Doing my part to encourage civil discourse by not downvoting."
Sep 17, 2017
22 posts
6 upvotes
bhug wrote:
Oct 13th, 2017 11:25 pm
show me any ultralight packable daypack you think is looking good, I'm curious

Also it's almost half price in comparaison to the cheapest ultralight daypacks
Marmot Kompressor plus

It's like $75, but it's amazing. It packs up into the top pocket and is pretty good looking imo.

I used it for my travels in Europe and was pretty good. Unless you pack it too much, it gets too heavy. Overall, it's pretty awesome.

Or if you want something with an even lighter footprint, you can get the original Kompressor

Nov 15, 2012
101 posts
53 upvotes
Mississauga
If you want cheap, just get the one from IKEA for $5.