Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

AmazonCommercial White Cotton Bath Towels, 600 GSM - Set of 6 for $45.93 = less than $8 each!

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2021 6:33 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1636 posts
7625 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] AmazonCommercial White Cotton Bath Towels, 600 GSM - Set of 6 for $45.93 = less than $8 each!

These towels are awesome and this is a HOT price! Under $8 per towel! 🤩🤩🤩🥰

They are sold "for commercial use" but they're perfect towels for your family and household, too. 600 GSM is a medium weight and is considered within premium towel range (at the lower end).

Since this is an Amazon product, they will provide any service/warranty on it. If necessary, they will refund or replace without issue, in my experience.

Grab a set while you can! Shipping is free (Prime or not). Smiling Face With Heart-shaped EyesSmiling Face With Heart-shaped EyesSmiling Face With Heart-shaped Eyes🤩

• 100% premium ring-spun cotton provides durability, absorbency, and a soft hand-feel; lightweight 600 GSM weave
  • Double-stitched, reinforced hems add classic style and prevent fraying from long-term use and frequent laundering
  • Machine washable on warm/gentle, tumble dry on low; do not bleach or iron; wash with similar colors
  • Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards
  • Dimensions measure 27 x 54 inches
Images
  • 91wxQ6PE64L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Last edited by coopercold on Aug 27th, 2021 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
10 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2007
5548 posts
2073 upvotes
Vancouver
coopercold wrote: These towels are awesome and this is a HOT price! Under $8 per towel! 🤩🤩🤩🥰

They are sold "for commercial use" but they're perfect towels for your family and household, too. 600 GSM is a medium weight and is considered within premium towel range (at the lower end).

Since this is an Amazon product, they will provide any service/warranty on it. If necessary, they will refund or replace without issue, in my experience.

Grab a set while you can! Shipping is free (Prime or not). Smiling Face With Heart-shaped EyesSmiling Face With Heart-shaped EyesSmiling Face With Heart-shaped Eyes🤩

• 100% premium ring-spun cotton provides durability, absorbency, and a soft hand-feel; lightweight 600 GSM weave
  • Double-stitched, reinforced hems add classic style and prevent fraying from long-term use and frequent laundering
  • Machine washable on warm/gentle, tumble dry on low; do not bleach or iron; wash with similar colors
  • Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards
I think if you buy 2 or more, it's $27.35. So $27.35 / 6 = $4.56 each!

Plus I still have 25% discount left for Amazon biz account. Very tempting.
Anybody in Richmond or Vancouver area want to get 1 each or split a package? Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2013
1957 posts
1276 upvotes
Toronto
Link takes me to bath mats set. 6 mats for 47.55. May be there's some confusion.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
3100 posts
1241 upvotes
Thornhill
I remember getting something like this at costco for 18.99... was that clearance?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6797 posts
2479 upvotes
mobility1 wrote: Link is to bath matts?
JaiKor wrote: Link takes me to bath mats set. 6 mats for 47.55. May be there's some confusion.
Sold out I'm guessing.
Apr 16, 2013
621 posts
656 upvotes
Surrey
coopercold wrote: These towels are awesome and this is a HOT price! Under $8 per towel! 🤩🤩🤩🥰

Are you sure you bought towels? Because the link takes you to Bath Mats, I guess it could be used as Bathtowels.
Aug 30, 2009
202 posts
208 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
jattdesi wrote: Are you sure you bought towels? Because the link takes you to Bath Mats, I guess it could be used as Bathtowels.
Bath mats dimensions are 20" x 30", OPs description lists bath towels sized 27" x 54", so obviously OPs product is no longer available, and OP did not buy wrong product.

Too bad, I have 5 friends I wanted to go hitchhiking with.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
24325 posts
31195 upvotes
Bath towels are under $4 at Walmart.

I replace them after a year or two, once they become worn out, stained, or otherwise.

Not going to spend a fortune on these things.

God bless.
Jul 18, 2014
694 posts
1459 upvotes
Tillsonburg ON
redflagdealsguy wrote: Bath towels are under $4 at Walmart.

I replace them after a year or two, once they become worn out, stained, or otherwise.

Not going to spend a fortune on these things.

God bless.
I find those really cheap towels don't really dry you off very well and feel like sand paper. when it comes to towels I'll pay the extra for the quality
Aug 16, 2018
106 posts
152 upvotes
Do these come in brown? My wife tells me I'm not allowed to dry myself off with white towels anymore...