Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

AMD Ryzen 5 3400G 4-Core, 8-thread unlocked CPU - $140.15

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 6th, 2019 12:59 pm
Jan 5, 2017
82 posts
63 upvotes
aos007 wrote: Oh wow. I was under the impression that if you buy both cpu and mb at the same time, they will offer you to update BIOS for free. Thanks for letting us know that is not the case. Maybe I was thinking about Memory Express.
It is Memory Express.

People on reddit mentioned that Memory Express offers that service if you buy from them.
Oct 11, 2010
157 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
Kanlee wrote: I did say for a fee. Didn't say it was free.
Sorry I misread your previous post and thought you wrote for free.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2012
5092 posts
5534 upvotes
Toronto
lcmt wrote: Perhaps he just takes the CPU, return the 3200 with a 3400 package. If he did that, I believe all accounts from this address will be banned permanently once Amazon finds out.

If he returns the 3200 to the 3400 order, he won't received any refund as the system only cares about the UPC plus the unique serial number. The system don't care the description of the order.
Wonder what happens if I return the 3400 in the 3200 package ?
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2012
3526 posts
1871 upvotes
GTA
dracolnyte wrote: Wonder what happens if I return the 3400 in the 3200 package ?
Don't be surprised if Amazon suspends your account
I love RFD! :)
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
Never do that. As long as you don't return the original product, Amazon will flag your account and the outcome is unknown. Amazon won't care even you put a diamond or gold inside, they just want the original product back.
dracolnyte wrote: Wonder what happens if I return the 3400 in the 3200 package ?
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
7848 posts
9211 upvotes
Vancouver
You don't get a refund.

Did you think Amazon has never processed returns before?
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2007
2205 posts
1572 upvotes
I'll just make them keep sending me replacements until they send me what I ordered. Post office is literally next to my work I can keep dropping off the packages all day.
Banned
Nov 20, 2009
1323 posts
993 upvotes
39.0392° N, 125.7625…
anabioz wrote: I'll just make them keep sending me replacements until they send me what I ordered. Post office is literally next to my work I can keep dropping off the packages all day.
I hope you don't value your Amazon account, which may get suspended for too many returns, or at some point they will just refund you and ship no more.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2007
2205 posts
1572 upvotes
RSole wrote: I hope you don't value your Amazon account, which may get suspended for too many returns, or at some point they will just refund you and ship no more.
Sounds like an experienced advice. Mind sharing?
Oct 11, 2016
537 posts
619 upvotes
anabioz wrote: I'll just make them keep sending me replacements until they send me what I ordered. Post office is literally next to my work I can keep dropping off the packages all day.
LOL please do this. I would find it hilarious if you actually went through with it and updated us on what happens.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
1473 posts
1208 upvotes
British Columbia
betercallsaul wrote: LOL please do this. I would find it hilarious if you actually went through with it and updated us on what happens.
They may send one replacement. Usually still the wrong item. If it is still the incorrect item they don't ship a third... They refund you.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
Amazon normally only allows one replacement. There are some exception you allow the 2nd replacement. However this is repeating the "SAME" problem, CSR won't give you the 2nd replacement.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2007
2205 posts
1572 upvotes
lcmt wrote: Amazon normally only allows one replacement. There are some exception you allow the 2nd replacement. However this is repeating the "SAME" problem, CSR won't give you the 2nd replacement.
I'll let you know on Thursday.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
7851 posts
8801 upvotes
Karala wrote: They may send one replacement. Usually still the wrong item. If it is still the incorrect item they don't ship a third... They refund you.
lcmt wrote: Amazon normally only allows one replacement. There are some exception you allow the 2nd replacement. However this is repeating the "SAME" problem, CSR won't give you the 2nd replacement.
Listing is still up... He can just order a bunch of them instead of going for a third replacement
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
Amazon will flag your account if you repeatedly returning the same item.
superfresh89 wrote: Listing is still up... He can just order a bunch of them instead of going for a third replacement
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2684 posts
3199 upvotes
superfresh89 wrote: Listing is still up... He can just order a bunch of them instead of going for a third replacement
I mean if he calls CS they will freeze that item since you got the wrong listing twice. but I guess if you don't call and keep ordering you'll get the wrong one again and again. which seems pointless ...maybe time to cut your loses ?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
Don't waste your time, just do the refund (maybe ask for credit) or keep the product with additional discount. If you have time to keep asking Amazon sending the right product, why don't you just wait for the processor drops to this price.
anabioz wrote: I'll let you know on Thursday.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
7848 posts
9211 upvotes
Vancouver
RSole wrote: I hope you don't value your Amazon account, which may get suspended for too many returns, or at some point they will just refund you and ship no more.
Not just the account. The name and address become permanently blacklisted. When you read about a lifetime ban from Amazon, this is exactly the type of thing that triggers it.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
7851 posts
8801 upvotes
Spinner wrote: Not just the account. The name and address become permanently blacklisted. When you read about a lifetime ban from Amazon, this is exactly the type of thing that triggers it.
That's not true.

Even if it were, it's rather simple to just make a new account and use a different FlexDelivery address.

I should be banned by now if a few returns is all it takes... I've returned 12 items this week alone.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
7848 posts
9211 upvotes
Vancouver
superfresh89 wrote: That's not true.

Even if it were, it's rather simple to just make a new account and use a different FlexDelivery address.

I should be banned by now if a few returns is all it takes... I've returned 12 items this week alone.
Your name and address are tagged. Unless you change your name on the credit card. The value of the returns vs. account purchase history is taken into consideration. If you try returning 10 processors at $500 a pop, you will quickly be banned.