Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 12-core - Historial Low (CCC) - $598 NO Tax

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 24th, 2020 6:38 pm
18 replies
Apr 14, 2002
574 posts
274 upvotes
G10 Store, that's a no no.
Heat/Beerology: akira112
Deal Fanatic
Feb 11, 2005
7229 posts
1996 upvotes
BC
0Sense wrote: Third Party, 12 reviews
Those reviews are all from 2015 -2017, nothing in the last few years. Now they have 35 items for sale, seems kinda like a hijacked account.
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5254 posts
7743 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Hurley111 wrote: A few left in stock at this price, been waiting a long time to grab this for my future new pc. Enjoy.

bonus: NO TAX!
Looks like you'll be waiting some more
[OP]
Oct 14, 2016
14 posts
27 upvotes
At this price I'm going to risk it tbh. If anything I'll just get a refund.
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5254 posts
7743 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Hurley111 wrote: At this price I'm going to risk it tbh. If anything I'll just get a refund.
No, there have been hundreds of these listings in the past few weeks.
[OP]
Oct 14, 2016
14 posts
27 upvotes
Nikhilvoid wrote: No, there have been hundreds of these listings in the past few weeks.
I don't understand what you're trying to say.
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5254 posts
7743 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Hurley111 wrote: I don't understand what you're trying to say.
There have been hundreds of these fake 3rd party listings in the past few weeks. They're just trying to harvest your data.

There is no product. A couple of the fake listings get posted by people like you, but most people just ignore them.
[OP]
Oct 14, 2016
14 posts
27 upvotes
Nikhilvoid wrote: There have been hundreds of these fake 3rd party listings in the past few weeks. They're just trying to harvest your data.

There is no product. A couple of the fake listings get posted by people like you, but most people just ignore them.
I see, thanks for taking the time to answer.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
7205 posts
9194 upvotes
The NORTH
Wasn't this exact deal posted and locked a few hours ago? I can't find it now but I'm sure I saw it before lunch...

Edit.. found it
[OP]
Oct 14, 2016
14 posts
27 upvotes
I searched hot deals for 3900x and it didn't come up. Guess next time I should go into expired hot deals and search there. thanks
Banned
Sep 20, 2019
331 posts
473 upvotes
Imagine paying $600 for a... a... AMD processor.
The one, the only, the original, SIZZLING FRYING PAN HOT DEALS - DEAL GOD!
Apr 18, 2017
807 posts
1669 upvotes
MauriceLaFlamme wrote: Imagine paying $600 for a... a... AMD processor.
Not banned yet for your ridiculousness eh?
Last edited by User131439 on Feb 23rd, 2020 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2005
2436 posts
1469 upvotes
MauriceLaFlamme wrote: Imagine paying $600 for a... a... AMD processor.
Seems you havent been paying attention the past year or so...do a little reading...

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."
Apr 18, 2017
807 posts
1669 upvotes
Psyclist wrote: Seems you havent been paying attention the past year or so...do a little reading...

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."
MauriceLaflamme is well know on RFD. His fake deals are infamous.
Banned
Sep 20, 2019
331 posts
473 upvotes
User131439 wrote: Not banned yet for your ridiculousness eh?
Ridiculousness?

The performance only carries you to a certain point. After that, it's all about customer service, and that's what you are paying for on a premium product.

Anecdotal experience:

Bought Intel X25-E in first month of launch (you probably don't know what it is, as it was outside of budget for 99% back then!) -- 3 years in, simple courtesy call asking if there's any upgrade paths, and they shipped me a new later model (albeit not the E series, still a huge upgrade considering 3 years of technological innovation).

Then I fried my Intel 2700k by overclocking, 100% my fault, called Intel, and they overnighted another 2700k to me by Purolator. It arrived next day.

Fast forward to my experience with AMD with my GPUs - run around on tech support, no one takes ownership of the problem, no mention of even shipping me another model card, nothing.

That's what I meant! :) Not to take away from AMD's performance, but it's still AMD!!!!!!

Google: "KIA Stinger": "The 2019 Kia Stinger is a powerful sports and luxury sedan with stunning European design and standard all-wheel drive (AWD). This high-performance sedan is ..." -- just because it's fast, doesn't mean it's luxurious, even though they claim it is. When was the last time you saw a KIA Stinger being recommended for a "Luxury" car? I carry the same opinion. Sure, this processor may be fast, but people like me will always go with the proven brand. AMD will to me, always remain the budget option for the poor, just like "KIA STINGER" will be the budget option for people wanting a "Luxury" and "Fast" car, for the rest, there's BMW, Audi, Benz, Lexus, Infiniti.

Seriously, if you met someone that paid $70,000 for a decked out KIA STINGER because he wanted "Luxury" - would you be impressed, or laugh?
Don't get me wrong. Really! The 3500, 3600, 3700 are great products. That's where it stops. If you are paying for anything more, you should expect Top Tier service, and you just won't get that with AMD (at least I didn't!)

Poor troll from you and @Psyclist
The one, the only, the original, SIZZLING FRYING PAN HOT DEALS - DEAL GOD!
Feb 25, 2020
1 posts
Screenshot_20200226_184832.jpg
So there you go.
I took a bullet for the team.

This was after buying the 3600.
I'm sure they've been great sellers for 7 years with 0 reviews :)