Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse, $21.99

[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2012
1800 posts
787 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Anker 2.4G Wireless Vertical Ergonomic Optical Mouse, $21.99

Lowest price $20.99 in 2020 according to 3C.

Discussion about the wired version: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/amazon- ... 9-2595828/
Last edited by Mars2012 on Jan 30th, 2023 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: shortened link removed, replaced with clean link
17 replies
Deal Addict
May 31, 2005
1034 posts
689 upvotes
Hot deal. I own two and they’ve been pretty solid.
I don’t really see how the Logitech for $120 would be 6x better.

Also, carpel tunnel **** sucks. Would not recommend
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2234 posts
2895 upvotes
setTopbox wrote: Hot deal. I own two and they’ve been pretty solid.
I don’t really see how the Logitech for $120 would be 6x better.

Also, carpel tunnel **** sucks. Would not recommend
how is the battery life?

EDIT: never mind, matte coating
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 6GB UNLIMITED CARP voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Jan 1, 2008
339 posts
124 upvotes
Montreal
Good cheap vertical mouse. Been using for 1 month along my regular Logitech MX for work. No charging needed yet...

My only complaints would be a little bit too light to my taste and doesn't work on glass
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2006
1350 posts
1261 upvotes
How loud is the mouse click? is it silent?
-
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2005
1547 posts
287 upvotes
Montreal
I bought 2 of these mouses in the past (one 2017 and another one in 2019).

I can't remember what were their annoying issue but I had to replace them after 2 years so in 2021, I said f*ck this.

I spent 130$ on the Logitech MX vertical and since this month, it's also been crapping out (keeps double clicking and can't drag and drop). It latest even less time, although with Covid and the remote work, I do use it more. I even use it in the office.

Logitech only offered me a discount of 30% off but I have submitted a request with my credit card as it's been less then 2 years.
Nov 25, 2003
714 posts
394 upvotes
The first one I bought lasted 2 years before a 'double-click' issue started.

I like it a lot so bought a new one recently (Thank OP, just got a credit from Amazon). The new model has a less-noisy wheel, which is great.

I think it's good value for the money, even if is only lasts 2 years.
Apr 16, 2014
343 posts
529 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Yup, ordered another 2 for my office. People seem to like them once they give them a try, takes about a week or so to get used to the feel. Great for people who I overhear complaining of wrist issues (I'm a Director of IT for a 50 person company) so I like to keep some in stock.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2010
1942 posts
1584 upvotes
I have the Logitech MX version, and highly recommend as it came bundled with an ergo keyboard. I had originally bought the Anker version and passed it down. Ergonomically, I am slowly starting to notice less pain on my forearm and the junction between the deltoid and the triceps as I suspected mouse usage to trigger it.

I found that you need to adjust the double click settings on either of them. The Anker one was too sensitive, as it acted as double click with a single one and the Logitech is not sensitive enough, as it doesn't always recognize the double click.
Jul 9, 2010
1 posts
montreal
Lava hot deal! Was just in the market for one. Thanks OP will cop 2, one for myself and one for my son.
Sep 18, 2017
136 posts
194 upvotes
Richmond, BC
have been using the wired one for 3 years now. Been absolutely fantastic for wrist pain. Can’t go back to a normal mouse now
Mar 8, 2010
505 posts
411 upvotes
Foothills
Would be nice if there was a LH version..
Feb 22, 2004
837 posts
117 upvotes
Leafs Nation
LDN2012 wrote: How loud is the mouse click? is it silent?
been using this for 3 months. mouse clicks are not silent.

I do wish it was more upright, but agree with others - good value for money and battery life is fine.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2004
8221 posts
5391 upvotes
West GTEH!
I have the Logitech Vertical mouse for the past 4 months and it's been great. No issues or complaints.
It eliminated any pain/soreness in my wrist/arm compared to a regular mouse I used in the past.
Of course, it was company purchased. And I'm already into the Logitech Unifying USB receiver universe.
😎