Tags:
None
[OP]
Oct 11, 2004
205 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto

Anker Cyber Monday deals

Looks like Anker has quiet a few products on sale today for Cyber Monday.

Anyone have any experience with this wireless charging stand? https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07DBXNV58 I need a stand for my desk at work and really want it to be able to charge but I have a popcap installed that always seems to stop wireless chargers from working without a whole bunch of maneuvering to find the exact right spot.
But for $30 can't really go wrong.

Thinking about picking up the PowerCore Fusion as well.
I got this one last year for I think the same $20.99 sale price one and I love it as a portable quick charger. It's always in my bag, but it would be nice to have it include a battery.

Couple other good deals

PowerCore 26800 mAh battery for $50 off at $104.99
Wireless Charging pad is only $16.99
Couple of decent cables on sale USB C to lightning and USB C to USB C
7 replies
Dec 27, 2003
783 posts
51 upvotes
I use the wireless charging stand for my S10, no issues with placement. I always just plop it centered onto the stand and it charges until full.
Dec 2, 2007
471 posts
239 upvotes
I've got that stand and I'm pretty sure I paid 30 for it. It's a good stand by they've marked it up to mark it down
[OP]
Oct 11, 2004
205 posts
32 upvotes
Toronto
Does it need to sit flat on the stand? My pop cap makes the base sit a few cm from the stand.
Feb 18, 2007
886 posts
1070 upvotes
Vancouver
jagaur wrote: Looks like Anker has quiet a few products on sale today for Cyber Monday.

Anyone have any experience with this wireless charging stand? https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07DBXNV58 I need a stand for my desk at work and really want it to be able to charge but I have a popcap installed that always seems to stop wireless chargers from working without a whole bunch of maneuvering to find the exact right spot.
But for $30 can't really go wrong.

Thinking about picking up the PowerCore Fusion as well.
I got this one last year for I think the same $20.99 sale price one and I love it as a portable quick charger. It's always in my bag, but it would be nice to have it include a battery.

Couple other good deals

PowerCore 26800 mAh battery for $50 off at $104.99
Wireless Charging pad is only $16.99
Couple of decent cables on sale USB C to lightning and USB C to USB C

Bought a fast charging ravpower that was less than $30 regular price that has zero issues for my Iphone xr
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1437 posts
547 upvotes
Narkham
FYI doesn't come with an adapter. I was watching this for the longest time, then I saw a wireless charge at Costco for $25 does all the same stuff.
The brand is "UBIOLABS". Does fast wireless charging on my s10+
RFD is the reason I live in poverty.
Dec 27, 2003
783 posts
51 upvotes
jagaur wrote: Does it need to sit flat on the stand? My pop cap makes the base sit a few cm from the stand.
I missed you mentioning your pop cap. That could be an issue, the lip of the stand is around 1.5cm or so in depth although some of the reviews on Amazon say it's fine. I only use a regular case with nothing else on my phone.
Apr 28, 2010
373 posts
458 upvotes
Terrace
Dr. Grinch wrote: I've got that stand and I'm pretty sure I paid 30 for it. It's a good stand by they've marked it up to mark it down
Did you get it when it was on sale? Or reg price is about 30ish and they just jacked up the price during Cyber Monday?