Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Anker flare bt speaker with led lights base 69.99

Jan 15, 2016
879 posts
940 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB

[Amazon.ca] Anker flare bt speaker with led lights base 69.99

I was browsing for headphones and saw this on sale. I already own it as i was looking for a ue boom alternate. Kids like it coz of the lights so just sharing for those in the market for one.

Waterproof, comes with a case and 12h battery.
12 replies
Oct 23, 2006
94 posts
79 upvotes
Fredericton
Bought 2 of these last year when they were ~$30 (insert time machine joke). They are great - you can use the Soundcore app to pair 2 speakers - either in stereo or dual mode. Being waterproof Used them around and even in the pool where we have multiple levels and you can have them alp pay 10-15 feet apart. Sound is pretty good for what I paid.
Aug 28, 2006
980 posts
197 upvotes
Scarborough
stik59 wrote: Bought 2 of these last year when they were ~$30 (insert time machine joke). They are great - you can use the Soundcore app to pair 2 speakers - either in stereo or dual mode. Being waterproof Used them around and even in the pool where we have multiple levels and you can have them alp pay 10-15 feet apart. Sound is pretty good for what I paid.
When did it ever hit $30?!
Oct 23, 2006
94 posts
79 upvotes
Fredericton
impruv wrote: When did it ever hit $30?!

Sorry - just checked my invoice, it was $39.9x in January from Showcase
Jun 5, 2010
643 posts
1034 upvotes
Ottawa
The Mini version is also available for $49.95 at Amazon after $10 coupon <Link>
No AUX input, no case, and no gift box, but seems to have all the other features. Likely not as much bass power.
Can learn more here: <Link>
E as in ewe, eye, eight
Banned
Oct 27, 2019
67 posts
12 upvotes
Good product but went to a website afterwards and found that you can buy all three models cheaper
Jan 15, 2016
879 posts
940 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
namsrv wrote: Good product but went to a website afterwards and found that you can buy all three models cheaper
As long as you can get warranty for any issues and easier to deal with vs amazon. I’ve had good experience with amazon returns/exchange and cant say the same for others. :)
Oct 21, 2005
837 posts
812 upvotes
It'll be nice when these type speakers start coming with USB-C charging ports. I want to throw away all my damn Micro USB cables once and for all.
Banned
Dec 17, 2017
1014 posts
1054 upvotes
I was doing <insert plausible action> when I came across <insert product>. <insert product praise>

Plus, look at your last 7 started threads. All from Anker/subsidiaries. Choetech also a Chinese seller who does paid reviews.

You're a shill.

Lastly, there is no way for you to encounter these speakers if you were browsing for headphones, unless you were specifically shopping for Anker products only. This product doesn't even show up on the 5th page if you're browsing the results for the keyword search of "bluetooth speakers".

BONUS: Plus your link is the direct link to the website utilizing the ASIN, and not via a url that indicates any searching or browsing was done.

Ban hammer time.
Images
  • pic.PNG
Dec 8, 2002
353 posts
285 upvotes
Edmonton
On the camels, it seems to be the lowest price (although I've seen a few examples of discrepancies between that site and the Amazon price lately).

Anker is doing daily deals this week, and today is speaker day, it looks like. There are others on sale today.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3352 posts
2339 upvotes
Langley
HailHydra wrote: I was doing <insert plausible action> when I came across <insert product>. <insert product praise>

Plus, look at your last 7 started threads. All from Anker/subsidiaries. Choetech also a Chinese seller who does paid reviews.

You're a shill.

Lastly, there is no way for you to encounter these speakers if you were browsing for headphones, unless you were specifically shopping for Anker products only. This product doesn't even show up on the 5th page if you're browsing the results for the keyword search of "bluetooth speakers".

BONUS: Plus your link is the direct link to the website utilizing the ASIN, and not via a url that indicates any searching or browsing was done.

Ban hammer time.
People like you impress me.