Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Anker Life P3 Wireless earphones - 74.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2021 6:40 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 9, 2009
5560 posts
1138 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Anker Life P3 Wireless earphones - 74.99

Noticed Amazon has the Anker P3's on sale.

I previously had the P2 and was fairly happy with it until I misplaced it somewhere.

I am expecting the mic quality to be better with 6 mics vs the 4 mics on the P2's.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B093SLWMS7

Clip the $25 coupon to get the $74.99 price.
Thread Summary
Looking for more options? Check out RFD Reviews' list of the best wireless earbuds!
20 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1193 posts
689 upvotes
Are these any good. It's a sponsored item and they're still really expensive. I got my first pair of dudios free minis for like $20 and they're super awesomely basic and all I need.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 20, 2015
651 posts
445 upvotes
London
I got my P2s for $40 and they're great. Not sure if P3s are worth the upgrade.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Aug 9, 2009
5560 posts
1138 upvotes
Ytterbium wrote: I got my P2s for $40 and they're great. Not sure if P3s are worth the upgrade.
Forgot how much I paid for my P2s but was happy with the audio, the mics were a hit/miss during meetings sometimes if there is a lot of background noise.

I think the p3 will probably have better mic audio due to the extra 2 mics.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
2637 posts
5855 upvotes
Vancouver
PirateAngel3000 wrote: It's a sponsored item and they're still really expensive.
This has nothing to do with anything, sponsored simply means it appears on peoples searches at the top.

If you don't need the better mic, and don't need it to look like a airpods knockoff, consider the Life A1's, on sale for $49.99 insteaed
Deal Addict
Jan 4, 2019
1193 posts
689 upvotes
danascully wrote:
This has nothing to do with anything, sponsored simply means it appears on peoples searches at the top.

If you don't need the better mic, and don't need it to look like a airpods knockoff, consider the Life A1's, on sale for $49.99 insteaed
Thanks! I'll check those out. Definitely not worried about the "look". Sometimes shitass items get sponsored to promote sales though, be weary.
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
1849 posts
1437 upvotes
Center of the univer…
These are pretty good specially cuz of the soundcore app and EQ customization so you can make them sound the way you want them to
Newbie
Apr 22, 2021
53 posts
103 upvotes
Multiple people at my office got these on my recommendation. They are all immensely satisfied with these. The audio is great (at least according to them), and the ANC is really good!
Banned
Jul 28, 2021
14 posts
16 upvotes
These is a pretty good deal, it was $100+ about couple weeks ago.
Sr. Member
Aug 25, 2008
779 posts
597 upvotes
I bought the Life A1 ($49.99), the Earfun Free Pro ($66.99) and these P3 ($99.99 - I'm trying to get them to price match this deal as I just got them yesterday!). The Earfun Free Pro are good - definitely better than the A1 in sound quality. The ANC on the Earfuns is weak. It helps a little. The transparency mode on the Earfuns is poor. It doesn't work. The P3s are far better in every regard. Sound quality they blow both the A1 and Earfun out of the water and that's before using the Soundcore app to tweak the EQ settings (which makes a massive difference). For those interested, I used these settings below for ANC and for no ANC. The ANC is much better than the Earfun. Transparency mode is OK - it will work on lower volume settings of the media playing. Batter life is decent (6+ hours with ANC, 7+ without). For $75, I do not think there's anything on the market right now that beats the price / performance of the P3.

PS - The P3 are touch operated

Edit: I forgot to add that I also have the Soundcore Liberty 2 Pros. They do have better sound quality but no ANC nor transparency mode. They are also more the twice the price of the P3s and would be hard to recommend over the P3s.
Images
  • Screenshot_20210804_122922_com.oceanwing.soundcore.jpg
  • Screenshot_20210804_122844_com.oceanwing.soundcore.jpg
RFD deals:
Koodo $39 / 13 GB | PM $27 / 20 GB
TCL 65R617 $625
Viewsonic VX3268 32 Inch 144Hz 1ms Monitor $280
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 19, 2003
5048 posts
560 upvotes
Ancaster
How good is the touch operation? Tempted for ANC and wireless charging, but don't like that it's IPX5 (P2 are IPX7 and I wear them showering) and hate that they are touch (bought some dudios years prior and the touch controls are outrageously bad).
Sr. Member
Aug 30, 2015
990 posts
691 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
felixdd wrote: P2 are IPX7 and I wear them showering
wait, seriously? I will try that out :D
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1032 posts
1313 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
felixdd wrote: How good is the touch operation? Tempted for ANC and wireless charging, but don't like that it's IPX5 (P2 are IPX7 and I wear them showering) and hate that they are touch (bought some dudios years prior and the touch controls are outrageously bad).
I had the P2 and wore them in the shower and they stopped working despite the IPX7 claim.
Sr. Member
Aug 25, 2008
779 posts
597 upvotes
I've also read reports of the P2s not really being IPX7 despite Anker's claiming them to be. One guy did a video review by holding them under a tap and they stopped working.

The P3s have decent touch operation. I like that it's fully customizable - including turning stuff off completely. I've used the P3 to workout with and I like them. I can control them even on the treadmill where my dexterity is more challenged in terms of getting the right number of button presses. The noise cancelling is great. I don't hear that old guy huffing and puffing anymore. Oh wait.
RFD deals:
Koodo $39 / 13 GB | PM $27 / 20 GB
TCL 65R617 $625
Viewsonic VX3268 32 Inch 144Hz 1ms Monitor $280
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
May 19, 2003
5048 posts
560 upvotes
Ancaster
Painman wrote: I've also read reports of the P2s not really being IPX7 despite Anker's claiming them to be. One guy did a video review by holding them under a tap and they stopped working.

The P3s have decent touch operation. I like that it's fully customizable - including turning stuff off completely. I've used the P3 to workout with and I like them. I can control them even on the treadmill where my dexterity is more challenged in terms of getting the right number of button presses. The noise cancelling is great. I don't hear that old guy huffing and puffing anymore. Oh wait.
Source?

Not doubting you but...if that's true that I might just get the P3's. I really like the P2's and am willing to trade wireless with touch, esp. since you say the touch is not too bad. Sucks I can't wear them in the shower but what can ya do?
Sr. Member
Aug 25, 2008
779 posts
597 upvotes
felixdd wrote: Source?

Not doubting you but...if that's true that I might just get the P3's. I really like the P2's and am willing to trade wireless with touch, esp. since you say the touch is not too bad. Sucks I can't wear them in the shower but what can ya do?
I'm glad you asked about my source as I went back thru the 8 or 9 videos I watched to find it and... It's not the P2s that the guy ruined with water. It's the Anker Spirit Dot 2s (whatever those are). Here' where he discusses the fact that they were rated IPX7 and what happened:
RFD deals:
Koodo $39 / 13 GB | PM $27 / 20 GB
TCL 65R617 $625
Viewsonic VX3268 32 Inch 144Hz 1ms Monitor $280
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
2637 posts
5855 upvotes
Vancouver
felixdd wrote: How good is the touch operation? Tempted for ANC and wireless charging, but don't like that it's IPX5 (P2 are IPX7 and I wear them showering) and hate that they are touch (bought some dudios years prior and the touch controls are outrageously bad).
Touch is **** GARBAGE.

Made the mistake of buying earbuds once with touch, returned them after 20 seconds. Physical button, every time.

I run, bike, hike all year round. Must be able to use them with gloves on.
Member
Jan 23, 2014
388 posts
345 upvotes
Markham
Kz official store at aliexpress will take only 12days of shipping...think about it....
Sr. Member
Aug 25, 2008
779 posts
597 upvotes
zjwffff wrote: Kz official store at aliexpress will take only 12days of shipping...think about it....
If you want the ugliest things I've ever seen stuck in your ears. Returns must be easy like Amazon, right?

PS - This is a post about a good deal for the Anker Life P3
RFD deals:
Koodo $39 / 13 GB | PM $27 / 20 GB
TCL 65R617 $625
Viewsonic VX3268 32 Inch 144Hz 1ms Monitor $280
Newbie
Jun 9, 2021
17 posts
32 upvotes
I preordered the P3. Sound was great for the price, but like the Liberty Air 2 Pros they just couldn't stay in my ear.

ANC was also really sloppy (even when they were in my ear). Kind of neat at the pricepoint but should NOT be why you're buying them.

If that bulbus shape fits in your ear it's great.

Top