Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Anker PowerCore 10000 PD Redux, 10000mAh Portable Charger USB-C Power Delivery (18W) Power Bank - $41.99

[OP]
Feb 26, 2018
12 posts
9 upvotes
Winnipeg

[Amazon.ca] Anker PowerCore 10000 PD Redux, 10000mAh Portable Charger USB-C Power Delivery (18W) Power Bank - $41.99

Hello! My first time posting a deal... I was browsing on Anker's Amazon Canada postings and checked this powerbank, I thought it was lower based on the trend. Good power bank if you want small and USB-C too, or if you want a spare for your Oculus Quest.
9 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5276 posts
3743 upvotes
Vancouver
Note I believe the charger for this is not included so you might need an AC adapter if you don’t already have one. Just a minor note since this detail could effect some rfders.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2003
3251 posts
926 upvotes
Toronto
Did i not just buy the aukey version if this from another thread for $18.99 with lightning input as well?

Still in box, gotta check.
Aug 20, 2019
468 posts
300 upvotes
I would not trust Anker products. I've had multiple of their wireless headphones fail over and over again. Even though they sent me new ones, when I open the box they were defective and the ones that worked failed within 3 months with minimal use.
Let the hoarding begin.....
Feb 8, 2007
552 posts
312 upvotes
Toronto
Johntheshopper wrote: I would not trust Anker products. I've had multiple of their wireless headphones fail over and over again. Even though they sent me new ones, when I open the box they were defective and the ones that worked failed within 3 months with minimal use.
Well I would very much trust their power banks, I have had two of their power banks for multiple years, gone through multiple charge cycles, that work very well in the car in the winter, and have never had a problem. I only buy Anker power banks these days!
Apr 18, 2007
611 posts
544 upvotes
I actually have this exact one. For some reason, it stopped charging my Nexus 6P (but worked on everything else) after a few months. Contacted them, they just sent me a new one, told me to keep the other one. Very good service, turn around time was super quick too. Been great so far.
Jul 31, 2013
88 posts
70 upvotes
adameme wrote: Well I would very much trust their power banks, I have had two of their power banks for multiple years, gone through multiple charge cycles, that work very well in the car in the winter, and have never had a problem. I only buy Anker power banks these days!
Another vouch for anker products, specifically the power banks. I have bought three and all are working fine years later.
Dec 5, 2004
128 posts
73 upvotes
Add me to the list of people vouching for Anker power banks. I've had a few Aukey ones that have died, but the Anker ones have been solid.
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
11577 posts
9210 upvotes
Toronto
Johntheshopper wrote: I would not trust Anker products. I've had multiple of their wireless headphones fail over and over again. Even though they sent me new ones, when I open the box they were defective and the ones that worked failed within 3 months with minimal use.
Anker is the OG power bank brand on Amazon, I'd put their banks above Aukey and Ravpower. My first Anker bank from 2014 still works fine.