Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Anker PowerCore III Elite 19200 60W Powerbank with 65W PD Charger $99.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 4th, 2021 11:19 am
[OP]
Feb 3, 2021
14 posts
28 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Anker PowerCore III Elite 19200 60W Powerbank with 65W PD Charger $99.99

Anker 19200mAh powerbank $99.99 with $30 coupon. Comes with 65W wall charger and USB C to C cable.

-Powerful Charging: Give your USB-C laptop a high-speed charge anywhere with the 60W PowerIQ 3.0 USB-C port.
-Charge 3 Device at Once: PowerCore is equipped with a USB-C port plus two 12W USB ports to support simultaneous charging for up to 3 devices. Note: the total max output when all ports are connected is 60W.
15 replies
Mar 15, 2005
746 posts
596 upvotes
Curious why the downvotes. It's there something better for,cheaper? I'm particularly looking for something that can do up to 12 volts to plug my heatermeter into instead of an extension cord this summer. I tried a step up converter but it killed my last 5v usb battery after a few cooks.
Jul 9, 2016
11 posts
7 upvotes
This is a great deal. Downvotes because people are idiots and see something for $100 and think it should be much cheaper without knowing what it even is ...

The wall charger you get it self is about 40-50$. The cable itself is around $12-19.

Thanks OP
Cellphone Man Canada
Helping Canadians with high cellphone bills since 2011
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3949 posts
2459 upvotes
Vancouver
discoblues wrote: Curious why the downvotes. It's there something better for,cheaper? I'm particularly looking for something that can do up to 12 volts to plug my heatermeter into instead of an extension cord this summer. I tried a step up converter but it killed my last 5v usb battery after a few cooks.
Everything gets some downvotes for whatever reason even deals that are crazy hot.
Oct 20, 2004
798 posts
127 upvotes
Thanks OP- Just purchased
Very hot deal
It is nice to be important, but more important to be nice ;)
Nov 25, 2009
520 posts
300 upvotes
Vancouver
I honestly don't know if it's a good deal or not but buy first ask questions later 🤷‍♂️
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2003
4931 posts
355 upvotes
there are a bunch of kinds of people here that downvote:

- dummies who don't know or understand a deal when they see one
- dummies who just like to act dumb

this is a potentially good deal for that person that does not have these kinds of products

the powerbank, wall charger and cable all work well with each other.

normally, if you go a la carte (piece by piece) off the top of my head ...

powerbank of this level is ~ 55-60ish rfd-price
wall charger would be around ~ 30-35ish ...
cable is worth money but normally comes with the wall charger so I that's gotta be factored in ... the powerbank, depending on brand, will come with some cables usually .. separately it's ~ 10-12ish

so, if you are in the market right now and don't have time to be waiting for separate deals on bank/wall/cable then this is a decent deal, tick off your bucket list kind of deal all at once.
He .... looka lika MAN!
I tell you every ting!
----------------------------------------------------
If you haven't figured it out yet ... i'm not a female. Have you ever watched MADtv?
Oct 15, 2013
334 posts
328 upvotes
Oh yeah!! Thanks OP!!

I'm working 12 hours shifts by helicopter because our trucks can't reach the site so I'm away from an outlet and always run out of battery on my phone and struggle with my iPad Pro for reports. With this battery I'll get through the days and the charger will be a perfect addition for the refurb Macbook M1 I got as well.

Thanks again!! I snagged the last one.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2009
2138 posts
855 upvotes
London
Great deal. Too bad I didn't check this first thing when I woke up :( Sold out
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2012
1525 posts
1074 upvotes
Montreal, QC
discoblues wrote: Curious why the downvotes. It's there something better for,cheaper? I'm particularly looking for something that can do up to 12 volts to plug my heatermeter into instead of an extension cord this summer. I tried a step up converter but it killed my last 5v usb battery after a few cooks.
People will downvote for various reasons. I once posted about a free ebook (FREE) and received a few downvotes.

This is a good deal for what I would consider a premium or higher end powerbank.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
3649 posts
3269 upvotes
Toronto
Tush171717 wrote: NOOOOO, sold out?
Currently unavailable
"We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock."
Apr 20, 2011
140 posts
114 upvotes
Ordered one too. This will be great for my USB-C charged laptop, Oculus Quest 2, and phone.

Looks like the coupon is gone now unfortunately.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
2414 posts
1034 upvotes
EDMONTON
Because it doesn't have the apple or nintendo logo on it
teksavvy sucks