Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Wireless $104.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2020 2:24 am
Aug 31, 2014
567 posts
910 upvotes
ontario
Jep4444 wrote: i find the physical buttons on wireless earbuds are too small to make a difference with gloves on. I still prefer physical buttons but that's more because I always find touch controls to be finicky.
So do these have physical buttons or only the Life P2?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 15, 2013
5761 posts
3916 upvotes
Toronto
Growingupisold wrote: So do these have physical buttons or only the Life P2?
Maybe try reading the product description on the website. It very clearly says it has touch controls lol. Though if the Liberty 2 and Liberty 2 Pro both have physical controls as well.
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
3150 posts
7726 upvotes
Ontario
I want to get another set of bluetooth buds, but even Anker alone has too many options:

Soundcore Life P2 - $79.99 minus $20 coupon, CCC lowest $56.99
Soundcore Liberty Air - $109.99 minus $20 coupon, CCC lowest $69.99
Soundcore Liberty Air 2 - $104.99, CCC lowest $89.99
Soundcore Liberty - $132.99 minus $40 coupon, CCC lowest $64.99
Soundcore Liberty 2 - $149.99 minus $30 coupon, CCC lowest $149.99 (this doesn't seem right)
Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro - $199.99 minus $40 coupon, CCC lowest $129.99

Opinions on the best value? Or is the most expensive actually the best set?
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2008
1679 posts
2000 upvotes
GTA
AnujS699 wrote: I hate when companies make this dumb looking ear dildo design =P
@AnujS699 I hate it when people have A N U S in their username!
Aug 31, 2014
567 posts
910 upvotes
ontario
Skilas wrote: I want to get another set of bluetooth buds, but even Anker alone has too many options:

Soundcore Liberty 2 - $149.99 minus $30 coupon, CCC lowest $149.99 (this doesn't seem right)

I'm in the same boat, too many options.. No idea what the difference really is between them. Tempted to just join the isheep for the sake of simplicity..
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
Skilas wrote: I want to get another set of bluetooth buds, but even Anker alone has too many options:

Growingupisold wrote: I'm in the same boat, too many options.. No idea what the difference really is between them. Tempted to just join the isheep for the sake of simplicity..
I'm in the same boat too - looking at either the Liberty 2 Pro (which my buddy has, and loves) or the Liberty Air 2. The chart at Amazon Shows some of the differences:

So slightly better waterproofing in the Air 2, touch controls vs physical buttons, and I think better drivers in the Pro 2.
Aug 31, 2014
567 posts
910 upvotes
ontario
wearysky wrote: I'm in the same boat too - looking at either the Liberty 2 Pro (which my buddy has, and loves) or the Liberty Air 2. The chart at Amazon Shows some of the differences:

So slightly better waterproofing in the Air 2, touch controls vs physical buttons, and I think better drivers in the Pro 2.
I'm assuming, based on the shape, that the Pro 2 would probably suck for phone calls. It does look tempting, wish it weren't so expensive..
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
3150 posts
7726 upvotes
Ontario
wearysky wrote:
I'm in the same boat too - looking at either the Liberty 2 Pro (which my buddy has, and loves) or the Liberty Air 2. The chart at Amazon Shows some of the differences:
Growingupisold wrote: I'm assuming, based on the shape, that the Pro 2 would probably suck for phone calls. It does look tempting, wish it weren't so expensive..
I always read that the dongle (though it looks dumb), helped with connection issues because of the antennas in them...
Jul 7, 2003
710 posts
413 upvotes
wearysky wrote: I'm in the same boat too - looking at either the Liberty 2 Pro (which my buddy has, and loves) or the Liberty Air 2. The chart at Amazon Shows some of the differences:

I posted earlier in post #12 a link to a video review about the call quality of the Air 2. Here's a good video review of the Pro 2's call quality (skip to 5:20)

Based on those two videos, I would say the Air 2 has a better mic. This comparison also seems to support that as well.
https://www.androidguys.com/reviews/acc ... ro-review/
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1284 posts
1066 upvotes
Edmonton
I've purchased countless earbuds, and so far my favourite is the MPOW T5 earbuds. Better than my Jabra Elite 65t, Jabra Elite Sport, the list goes on and on.
For 50-60$, you really can't go wrong. And the max volume on them is phenomenal, easily the loudest earbuds I've ever owned (and the sound quality isn't distorted at higher volumes either)

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07WRZXP8N
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1284 posts
1066 upvotes
Edmonton
Slono wrote: @AnujS699 I hate it when people have A N U S in their username!
And yet you're the one being an ass ;)
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2005
1325 posts
1288 upvotes
AnujS699 wrote: I've purchased countless earbuds, and so far my favourite is the MPOW T5 earbuds. Better than my Jabra Elite 65t, Jabra Elite Sport, the list goes on and on.
For 50-60$, you really can't go wrong. And the max volume on them is phenomenal, easily the loudest earbuds I've ever owned (and the sound quality isn't distorted at higher volumes either)

No USB-C, unfortunately. Have you tried the M7's by any chance?
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
AnujS699 wrote: I've purchased countless earbuds, and so far my favourite is the MPOW T5 earbuds. Better than my Jabra Elite 65t, Jabra Elite Sport, the list goes on and on.

Those would fall out of my ears almost immediately. Lol.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1284 posts
1066 upvotes
Edmonton
Recoil wrote: No USB-C, unfortunately. Have you tried the M7's by any chance?
I have not, but I wouldn't let no USB-C be the reason not to buy them. You'll charge the case maybe once every 2 weeks.

Interestingly enough the MPOW T6 were on sale just 10 minutes ago, 26$ after coupon and lightning deal. Deal was 100% claimed within 5 minutes of me seeing it =/
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2005
1325 posts
1288 upvotes
AnujS699 wrote: I have not, but I wouldn't let no USB-C be the reason not to buy them. You'll charge the case maybe once every 2 weeks.
My use case isn't yours. I do travel backpacking, and I want to keep a minimal volume of things around when I do. Unifying my whole device ecosystem around USB-C is a huge boon when I'm out there. One less thing to juggle, one less thing to carry, one less thing to lose.
Aug 31, 2014
567 posts
910 upvotes
ontario

Those are just rebranded (like many others out there) QCY T1C (or similar model) buds, nothing special to them but they are good bang for your buck, can be had cheaper with longer shipping through aliexpress etc.
Deal Addict
Aug 1, 2010
1184 posts
855 upvotes
Has anyone tried the Jabra 75t? Obviously more expensive, but how are they compared to these?
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2014
1284 posts
1066 upvotes
Edmonton
Recoil wrote: My use case isn't yours. I do travel backpacking, and I want to keep a minimal volume of things around when I do. Unifying my whole device ecosystem around USB-C is a huge boon when I'm out there. One less thing to juggle, one less thing to carry, one less thing to lose.
To be fair, I also do travel backpacking... Last time I was in Europe, I had nothing other than my Osprey Farpoint 40 to lug around (coupled with my MEC Travel light carryon which I placed inside the backpack for extra pockets). I do agree that not having a USB-C input is a minor inconvenience (and surprising that companies still do that), but I personally don't think that the 3 inch micro-USB charging cable that comes with the unit is necessarily going to be a huge burden. But who knows, you might be a much more extreme backpacker than me =)
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2005
1325 posts
1288 upvotes
AnujS699 wrote: To be fair, I also do travel backpacking... Last time I was in Europe, I had nothing other than my Osprey Farpoint 40 to lug around (coupled with my MEC Travel light carryon which I placed inside the backpack for extra pockets). I do agree that not having a USB-C input is a minor inconvenience (and surprising that companies still do that), but I personally don't think that the 3 inch micro-USB charging cable that comes with the unit is necessarily going to be a huge burden. But who knows, you might be a much more extreme backpacker than me =)
I mean, I usually travel with a 20L Ogio bag and... That's it. So yeah, optimizing space is way more important for me. Just different needs for different people, that's all.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2005
1325 posts
1288 upvotes
colavs19 wrote: Has anyone tried the Jabra 75t? Obviously more expensive, but how are they compared to these?
It'll be better for sure. I don't know how much better, but the 75ts are considered near the top of the heap for TWS at the moment. Build quality will be much better on those alone.