[Amazon.ca] Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo True Wireless Earbuds $54.99

[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 29, 2006
1638 posts
786 upvotes
Center of the univer…

[Amazon.ca] Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo True Wireless Earbuds $54.99

Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo headphones are currently on sale for $55 with a $20 coupon. These are pretty well reviewed, heavier on bass and have graphene drivers.

Expertly Tuned Graphene Drivers: As graphene's earliest pioneers, we have used our experience to create a new driver for Liberty Neo that takes full advantage of the material's remarkable properties. 100 times harder than steel and 35% lighter than traditional driver diaphragms, it oscillates with extreme precision to give your music a wider soundstage with exceptional accuracy and crystal-clear clarity across the entire frequency range.

Bass You Can Feel: Our exclusive BassUp technology analyzes your audio's low frequencies in real-time and instantly increases the bass by up to 43%. Stop simply listening to your music, and start really feeling it.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Dec 8th, 2020 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
20 replies
Oct 17, 2010
833 posts
446 upvotes
Edmonton
These don't get loud enough for me. I opted for the soundpeats truengine 3 se instead.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
2048 posts
544 upvotes
Vaughan
Why does every Anker Soundcore product go on sale but not the Q20s or the Q30? Ugh!
Banned
Nov 20, 2020
39 posts
5 upvotes
The sound is great and I did a long weekend run with them and they were perfect.
Apr 29, 2013
220 posts
327 upvotes
Calgary
Are these the same as the Upgraded, Anker Soundcore Liberty Neo True ones? why is there no reviews with the link posted?
Jan 15, 2016
564 posts
578 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
I have neos but when they were first released. Awesome value and sound my only gripe was lack of volume control on the earpieces, hope they were corrected on these ones.

I have the liberty air 2 as well and those have vol control. Better fit, and lighter weight. To each his own though.
Mar 2, 2005
156 posts
109 upvotes
Toronto
No reviews? These cheap ones always have pairing issues...
Apr 7, 2015
538 posts
367 upvotes
Vancouver Island
I've got the Tranya M10. They get absolutely crazy loud, excellent bass, and surprisingly good separation with clear vocals. The drivers are like 5x larger than my old buds. I think they were $55 or something?

No pairing issues or anything and support was pretty quick to answer questions. I find myself listening to music way more since these are so convenient compared to anything wired, and they sound surprisingly good.

I used to own open back headphones, amps, etc. The difference is so minimal now. They're definitely still better, no question about that, and you're never going to get the clarity, separation, and soundstage out of earbuds, but the difference is a lot less than it used to be, and it's honestly a really enjoyable experience.

P.S. Comply Audio Pro tips. Game changer.
Nov 23, 2020
5 posts
17 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Looking for something in this price range that are also good with phone calls. Anyone have experience with these or other recommendations?
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1554 posts
916 upvotes
NOYB
Nozaaf wrote: Looking for something in this price range that are also good with phone calls. Anyone have experience with these or other recommendations?
I have the cheaper pair someone other than op posted in this thread

They work fine with calls for me.
*Zoomer + VoIP.ms user*

🖕 to the self righteous double standard fascist POS on this forum.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1554 posts
916 upvotes
NOYB
My impression is mpow plays better sound yet Anker has better qc

Wouldn't consider other brands when it comes to cheap earbuds
*Zoomer + VoIP.ms user*

🖕 to the self righteous double standard fascist POS on this forum.
Nov 23, 2020
5 posts
17 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Thanks. I have been eyeing the Mpow M9. Will do a bit more research.
Jul 6, 2002
562 posts
59 upvotes
Markham
Don't mean to hijack this thread, but I was looking at the buds in this thread and came across these Mpow M30s: https://www.amazon.ca/Mpow-Bluetooth-Im ... B0832GH4WF.

They're currently $59.99 with a $12 coupon which makes them $47.99. The three camels say that they were as cheap as $43.34 as recently as Nov. 30th. They have over 25,000 reviews and rank 6th on Amazon's Stereo Headphones bestsellers. Does anyone have experience with these? I'm on my second set of Mpow Cheetahs and like those for running.
Jun 28, 2018
58 posts
55 upvotes
c5ho wrote: Don't mean to hijack this thread, but I was looking at the buds in this thread and came across these Mpow M30s: https://www.amazon.ca/Mpow-Bluetooth-Im ... B0832GH4WF.

They're currently $59.99 with a $12 coupon which makes them $47.99. The three camels say that they were as cheap as $43.34 as recently as Nov. 30th. They have over 25,000 reviews and rank 6th on Amazon's Stereo Headphones bestsellers. Does anyone have experience with these? I'm on my second set of Mpow Cheetahs and like those for running.
Are these worth $50?
Existence is pain.
Aug 29, 2017
50 posts
46 upvotes
DealersChoice2018 wrote: Are these worth $50?
Meh, I bought these for the 40something. People were raving about its Mic quality in some review that's why I got it. The microphone quality is just as bad as anything else in its price range and pretty unusable for phone calls.
Sound quality is OK. Not something I would jump on. Main difference between this vs the 30 dollar ones is if you like the shape of it better.
Aug 29, 2017
50 posts
46 upvotes
c5ho wrote: Don't mean to hijack this thread, but I was looking at the buds in this thread and came across these Mpow M30s: https://www.amazon.ca/Mpow-Bluetooth-Im ... B0832GH4WF.

I got these and I'm not impressed with them. Just regular headphones, mic is bad, the same as the other headphones within its price range.
Dec 19, 2009
857 posts
404 upvotes
Ottawa
Is it just me or do most of these middle to low end BT earbuds suck?! I’ve had such a hard time getting them to consistently pair with my phone. One connects, the other doesn’t...so frustrating.

So far I’ve tried:
- Anker Soundcore Life P2
- Edifier TWS1

I returned them both.

Can’t legitimize spending $200+ for Apple AirPods but starting to see where some of the value is for more expensive BT earbuds (assuming they’re less of a PIA when it comes to pairing).

Has anyone tried the ones the OP posted?

All ears if someone has a recommendation for a reliable set.
Aug 8, 2007
527 posts
377 upvotes
BT connection is important to me so sounds like these won’t be very good. I want one pair that will connect easily to both my phone and laptop mostly for phone and zoom calls so connection and microphone are important.

I just bought the mono Jabra Talk45’s on their BF half price sale for my wife to use on her calls but darn it, I can get them to connect to my computer but not hers even though we are both on Windows 10.
Nov 30, 2016
600 posts
602 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
How do these compare to Soundcore Life P2? They make so many different versions of these things