Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Anker Soundcore Life Dot 2 -$59.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 27th, 2020 12:04 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 9, 2014
115 posts
86 upvotes
Oakville

[Amazon.ca] Anker Soundcore Life Dot 2 -$59.99

I don't know it is hot deal or not.

I am currently looking for Wireless earbud and this one is pretty good for overall feature.

also I want to know any kind of review if anybody already use it.

Thanks.
12 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3291 posts
3487 upvotes
Angultra wrote: Tired of all these earbud shills
Can you please elaborate? Thought Anker was a good brand.

How do you detect a shill? I am honestly asking as I don't see what you see.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 18, 2008
537 posts
962 upvotes
BC
Anker isn't Dudios/Soundpeats/MPOW etc.

Also, Keepa is showing this is always regular price, so if someone was eyeing these, this'd be a good time.
Image

Thanks OP!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 1, 2002
8750 posts
5125 upvotes
Toronto
PriceHunter wrote: Can you please elaborate? Thought Anker was a good brand.

How do you detect a shill? I am honestly asking as I don't see what you see.
Alright I'll give OP the benefit of the doubt, maybe I just have earbud fatigue with all these models. Soundpeats and Aukey are known shill recruiters on here though.
Newbie
Nov 15, 2017
17 posts
19 upvotes
MandomRix wrote: Anker isn't Dudios/Soundpeats/MPOW etc.

Also, Keepa is showing this is always regular price, so if someone was eyeing these, this'd be a good time.
Image

Thanks OP!
You are right, Anker (Soundcore) is a rather good brand. I like most of their products.

Your screenshot shows that the price is and always was 89.99$. Right now there is a 30$ coupon which brings the earbuds to 59.99$.

OP is on to a good deal I think. Thanks OP.
Jr. Member
Apr 22, 2003
171 posts
23 upvotes
Anyone have this? If so please comment on the mic quality on this. Would it be okay for Teams meetings?
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 9, 2014
115 posts
86 upvotes
Oakville
Soundcore life p2 and this one is same price..

according to the specs...

Life P2 is better ipx rate and possibly better call quality (noise reduction and closer mic).

Life Dot2 is better battery performance and possibly better sound (larger drive size).

I need it for mainly listening and ipx is not important to me.
I odered Dot 2. we will see..
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 9, 2014
115 posts
86 upvotes
Oakville
ulovebass wrote: Soundcore life p2 and this one is same price..

according to the specs...

Life P2 is better ipx rate and possibly better call quality (noise reduction and closer mic).

Life Dot2 is better battery performance and possibly better sound (larger drive size).

I need it for mainly listening and ipx is not important to me.
I odered Dot 2. we will see..
I got it today.

I will leave a review on amazon soon.
Member
Feb 3, 2019
366 posts
492 upvotes
Canada
Wow seems USB c too.... Just a few months ago this would been oos within the hour
Live a little
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 27, 2007
3418 posts
799 upvotes
No aptx and no CVC*...
Figured those were basic features now days at these price points.
Last edited by Triad on Jul 25th, 2020 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
[OP]
Jr. Member
Aug 9, 2014
115 posts
86 upvotes
Oakville
Triad wrote: No aptx and no CNC...
Figured those were basic features now days at these price points.
newer one is huge leap from old one.
even dudio shuttle that I bought under $20 is better than my old +$50 earbud. Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Tightly-closed Eyes

Top