• Last Updated:
  • Jul 15th, 2020 1:36 pm
[OP]
Jul 18, 2015
208 posts
263 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[Amazon.ca] Anker Soundcore Life P2 True Wireless Earbuds $59.99

Been searching around for new wireless earbuds. I currently have an older Anker one as well but that one only lasted 3-4 hours on a single charge.

The benefit I see from this one is the 7 hr on full charge, with 33 hr battery charging case (for the total of 40hr). I wasn't too willing to spend $80 on headphones, but now that it's $60 I feel is in the reasonable range.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jul 13th, 2020 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
33 replies
May 27, 2019
40 posts
90 upvotes
Love these earbuds

They sound great with a good battery life and USB-C for charging.

IMO they can't be beat for the price.
Apr 18, 2008
537 posts
962 upvotes
BC
I can't get these or Airpods Pro to fit properly in my ears. Disappointed Face
Anyone else with this problem?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
5731 posts
1526 upvotes
Mississauga
Johndaly wrote: Love these earbuds

They sound great with a good battery life and USB-C for charging.

IMO they can't be beat for the price.
i have these as well.... happy with them except once in awhile, i get a quick loud boom sound... ever happen to you?
May 27, 2019
40 posts
90 upvotes
Ducky wrote: i have these as well.... happy with them except once in awhile, i get a quick loud boom sound... ever happen to you?
Not once. I have 2 sets of them and they have both been flawless.

I only really use earbuds at the gym and when traveling so mine only get light use.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2005
4456 posts
1765 upvotes
GTA
Tried these before. Maybe I could have given them some more time but first impressions turned me off big time when I got these.

For almost $60, build quality wise, they felt like something worth more like $20. Super cheap feeling.

Functionally, they were acceptable for the price. USB C is great. I'm no audiophile so I'm not gonna comment on sound quality.
Apr 7, 2009
340 posts
190 upvotes
toronto
Dave98 wrote: Tried these before. Maybe I could have given them some more time but first impressions turned me off big time when I got these.

For almost $60, build quality wise, they felt like something worth more like $20. Super cheap feeling.

Functionally, they were acceptable for the price. USB C is great. I'm no audiophile so I'm not gonna comment on sound quality.
I'm also curious if they're any better than the $20-30 Dudios/Soundpeats that are all over the place on Amazon...
Nov 15, 2008
61 posts
136 upvotes
The airpod pro hurts my bone cannel after over 25mins wearing. I did follow some youtube video, add some memory foam in it, but it still hurts my ear after 60mins of wearing.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
5731 posts
1526 upvotes
Mississauga
ngleu wrote: I'm also curious if they're any better than the $20-30 Dudios/Soundpeats that are all over the place on Amazon...
the biggest difference between those and this one... battery life...usb c is the 2nd difference
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2009
4412 posts
2500 upvotes
These literally go on "sale" so regularly...like every month.

Get these if you want truly wireless with great battery life, some calls...but mostly music

Don't get these if microphone quality is important to you.

Excellent support and service, as my first pair flaked out and second pair was mailed immediately. Works flawlessly.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2011
1434 posts
968 upvotes
Toronto
The one issue I found with these is the left side will sometimes cut out if you are in a busy area with a lot of people it seems all the wireless devices around create interference.

Other wise they are pretty good for the price. Phone calls sound good and battery life is good.
Oct 28, 2010
73 posts
20 upvotes
bhrm wrote: These literally go on "sale" so regularly...like every month.

Get these if you want truly wireless with great battery life, some calls...but mostly music

Don't get these if microphone quality is important to you.

Excellent support and service, as my first pair flaked out and second pair was mailed immediately. Works flawlessly.
I've heard the complaint about the microphone before I bought these, that said I was pleasantly surprised with the quality. I use it for voice conferences at work and people have told me I sound crystal clear. YMMV I guess?
Deal Addict
Nov 13, 2006
1029 posts
376 upvotes
Metro Vancouver
I had the first gen version of these and loved them. Sadly I left them on a plane... tempted to go 2.0
Beware the RFD Effect