[Amazon.ca] Anker Soundcore Life Q10 Bluetooth Headphones for $47.99

[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1269 posts
2062 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Anker Soundcore Life Q10 Bluetooth Headphones for $47.99

So, for those of you who just feel like there has NOT been enough bluetooth headphones deals, here's one for the Soundcore Q10 set.

Regular: $65.99
Deal: $47.99

Not much history on CCC. Just that this matches a one day low in January...

Personally, I'm on the fence with this one. I've mentioned this before, but now I have Too Many Headphones. Regardless, this was on my Amazon watchlist, so I noticed this recent drop...

Amazon Description:
Soundcore is Anker’s audio brand, our signature sound is loved by 10 million+ people around the world.
Hi-Res Certified Sound: The Hi-Res logo is a guarantee of exceptional audio quality, awarded only to audio devices capable of producing the most accurate representation of what the artist intended. Unlike ordinary headphones, Life Q10 deliver sound up to 40 kHz for the richest, most nuanced listening experience.
BassUp: Our exclusive BassUp technology analyzes your audio’s low frequencies in real-time and instantly increases the bass. Combined with oversized 40mm dynamic drivers, bass power is boosted up to 100%. A button on the right earcup activates BassUp.
60-Hour Playtime: An advanced Bluetooth chip with reduced power draw combines with Anker’s world-renowned power technology to offer enormous playtime. Listen for 2 hours a day for an entire month.
Fast-Charging: In a rush? Charge Life Q10 for 5 minutes and listen for up to 5 hours. With a USB-C charging port for charging convenience and expanded compatibility.

Extra info:
Key Features:
Hi-Res: Certification that guarantees playback of superior audio-quality, with an expanded frequency range and incredible detail.
BassUp: Exclusive technology conducts real-time analysis and enhancement of your audio's bass frequencies to add powerful sonic punch.
60-Hour Playtime: Uses Anker power to push battery life to new limits. Listen for 2 hours a day for upto a month on a single charge.
Fast USB-C Charging: Charge for 5 minutes via the USB-C port and listen for 5 hours.
Extra Comfort: Memory foam ear cups with enhanced maneuverability sit gently but securely over your ears.
Foldable Design: Fits easily into your bag for effortless transport.
AUX Input: Get infinite playtime via a 3.5mm AUX cable if battery is running low.
Hands-Free Calls: Take and make calls without hassle via the built-in microphone.
Bluetooth 5: A super strong and stable wireless connection with a range of up to 50 ft.

Specifications:
Input: DC 5V = 0.65A
Recharge Time: 2H
Playtime: 60H
Impedance: 16Ω
Driver (Full Range): 2 × 40 mm
Frequency Response: 16 Hz - 40 kHz
Range: 15 m / 49.21 ft

What's In The Box:
Soundcore Life Q10
USB-C Cable
3.5mm AUX Cable
18-Month Warranty
71QtBIbPC7L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
27 replies
Aug 22, 2009
264 posts
160 upvotes
Ottawa
Thanks OP, gonna give this a try. Have to go to a store and try a few sets of headphones. My AKG 701’s shorted out :(. Looking for something to fill the gap.

PS: Hate autocorrect. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1210 posts
814 upvotes
Nepean
Previous owner. Great build quality, incredible battery, USB c charging. Very heavy on bass even without the extra bass function. Just keep that in mind.
Banned
Feb 6, 2020
44 posts
4 upvotes
The general all around quality of these earbuds is good.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1538 posts
541 upvotes
Markham
Pretty good price, I saw it go down on amazon.com and was thinking about it.

Too bad it doesn't have ANC. would totally jump on it if it did~
Apr 26, 2009
560 posts
398 upvotes
Calgary
Blah. Too many headphones. I have AirPods that I use daily but we are moving to cubicles here at the office and would like something with ANC to drown out the background noise.
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9502 posts
1051 upvotes
GTA
Do these fold? They do not look like it from the photo

Any suggestions for this style headphone that folder more compact? I bought a pair of Nokia headphones a while back through a Microsoft Store deal for my mom. She likes them but when she travels she wants a paid that can folder smaller.

Okay with Bluetooth that has wired option or just pure wired.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
3047 posts
385 upvotes
onceuponaderek wrote: I don't have experience with the Q10s but for $20 more the Q20s are available, and I've been crazy surprised and happy with these since purchasing. Truly worthwhile budget ANC headphones.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07NM3RSRQ/ref ... sEbEFBD02T
Thanks for the suggestion. Any recommendations for good ANC headphones that are wired to save a few bucks?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1269 posts
2062 upvotes
Toronto
onceuponaderek wrote: I don't have experience with the Q10s but for $20 more the Q20s are available, and I've been crazy surprised and happy with these since purchasing. Truly worthwhile budget ANC headphones.

Ya these seem good too. They have been $79.99 with $12 coupon for a while. I've been waiting for a bigger price drop to get a good look on them.
Apr 1, 2016
21 posts
18 upvotes
Skilas wrote: Ya these seem good too. They have been $79.99 with $12 coupon for a while. I've been waiting for a bigger price drop to get a good look on them.
They were $55 a week or two ago and posted on RFD. Keep your eyes out and you may find that price drop. Honestly tho, as someone who also owns the Sennheiser 4.50 BTNC, these Anker are worth the full price they ask for. I've been very pleased!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1269 posts
2062 upvotes
Toronto
onceuponaderek wrote: They were $55 a week or two ago and posted on RFD. Keep your eyes out and you may find that price drop. Honestly tho, as someone who also owns the Sennheiser 4.50 BTNC, these Anker are worth the full price they ask for. I've been very pleased!
Weird. Surprised I didn't see that.

Just did a search. Eventually found it. It was buried in a general Anker 25% off thread (saw you had posted in that one). I think I didn't notice them because at that time I was trying to compare and decipher all the wireless earbud options from Anker. They don't have the simplest naming conventions... lol
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2003
9502 posts
1051 upvotes
GTA
onceuponaderek wrote: They were $55 a week or two ago and posted on RFD.
Do you know if that price drop was with coupon?

I think the triple camel site and others don't work when coupon discounts. I think I will pickup his other pair (Q20s) but don't need right away so want to keep an eye out for deals.
Sep 14, 2009
474 posts
131 upvotes
Vancouver

Weird that the Q20 doesn't have USB-C while the Q10 does. You would think the upgraded model would retain such a valued feature.