Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Anker Soundcore Life Q10 Bluetooth Headphones for $47.99

Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1122 posts
2075 upvotes
onceuponaderek wrote: They were $55 a week or two ago and posted on RFD. Keep your eyes out and you may find that price drop. Honestly tho, as someone who also owns the Sennheiser 4.50 BTNC, these Anker are worth the full price they ask for. I've been very pleased!
And how would you say do the ankers compare to the Sennheiser 4.50 BTNC? Is it similar, or are Sennheiser 4.50 BTNC much better?
Sep 10, 2015
166 posts
27 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Great set, was an early adopter and didn't regret it. Used on a recent plane journey also and worked great
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
3244 posts
612 upvotes
What is HIRES audio certified mean? I taught HIRES audio had to meet certain specs before putting on that certification?
Apr 1, 2016
29 posts
23 upvotes
jetertmac wrote: And how would you say do the ankers compare to the Sennheiser 4.50 BTNC? Is it similar, or are Sennheiser 4.50 BTNC much better?
I personally would pick the Anker Q20 even if they were equal price.

One thing notable I should mention that didn't impact my enjoyment. The Q20 seem to have a bug with Mac OSX. The headphones only work when Mac volume is at full. Changing volume is only possible on the headphones and not on the keyboard controls. Emailed the company and they said it was a known issue. Forgot to mention before but this could be major for some. Aside from that, great headphones at 1/2 the price of the Sens.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2828 posts
1301 upvotes
West Coast
onceuponaderek wrote: I don't have experience with the Q10s but for $20 more the Q20s are available, and I've been crazy surprised and happy with these since purchasing. Truly worthwhile budget ANC headphones.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07NM3RSRQ/ref ... sEbEFBD02T
Good call on the 20s. Keepa shows they often drop to 60, plus random coupons (like the 12 off now) makes it seem appealing if/when they drop to 60ish again. I'll buy when they hit there.

Keepa link: https://keepa.com/#!product/6-B07NM3RSRQ
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2009
1551 posts
547 upvotes
Markham
cardero wrote: Weird that the Q20 doesn't have USB-C while the Q10 does. You would think the upgraded model would retain such a valued feature.
Thats sort of what i thought too...
still debating if I should go for it. my old ANC headset broke recently so I'm looking for a replacment for it before I have to jump on a Herc again this summer...
Richfields wrote: Good call on the 20s. Keepa shows they often drop to 60, plus random coupons (like the 12 off now) makes it seem appealing if/when they drop to 60ish again. I'll buy when they hit there.

Ooo Keepa also includes coupon sales?
so its doing much better then 3c
good to know, thanks!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
1380 posts
2446 upvotes
Toronto
Richfields wrote: Good call on the 20s. Keepa shows they often drop to 60, plus random coupons (like the 12 off now) makes it seem appealing if/when they drop to 60ish again. I'll buy when they hit there.

Are we sure Anker does sale price + coupon? My recollection is that they always alternate. I don't recall seeing a sale and coupon at the same time, making for a really great deal. The coupons almost tend to be "regular" price. This way when the deal price comes up, they have a higher regular price to show discounted...
Feb 3, 2019
199 posts
140 upvotes
neros34834 wrote: The general all around quality of these earbuds is good.
What Earbuds?
Smh
Jan 21, 2017
759 posts
234 upvotes
How are the 20s with wearing glasses?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
2828 posts
1301 upvotes
West Coast
Skilas wrote: Are we sure Anker does sale price + coupon? My recollection is that they always alternate. I don't recall seeing a sale and coupon at the same time, making for a really great deal. The coupons almost tend to be "regular" price. This way when the deal price comes up, they have a higher regular price to show discounted...
It's likely rare, if it even happens, but the fairly frequent sale price of 60 would still be lower than the current regular price minus the coupon. I'll probably bite at 60 regardless of there being a coupon or not, but this is RFD after all so I'll try to save what I can.
Please don't ask or beg for "thanks". Don't act like this is Facebook. If someone found your post helpful, let them decide if they want to make that click. The more you beg, the less you'll get. Cheers
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
10536 posts
3141 upvotes
Tempting for $50

My JBL buds have been a huge disappointment.
Oct 24, 2004
860 posts
41 upvotes
Vancouver
Q20s are down to $62 today if anyone was considering it.
Jun 15, 2001
473 posts
112 upvotes
T.O.
If anyone is still interested, the Anker Q10 is available on AliExpress for $29.88 USD (use coupon code ANKLIFE3 to get $3 off the posted $32.88 price). Decent reviews for a budget set of headphones. Don't forget Ebates/Rakuten for an additional 2.75% CB.

I'm trying to get in some USD purchases on my Rogers M/C before the new rates come into effect.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4000345823580.html