Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Anker Soundcore Motion Boom ATL 97.99 HOT!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 6th, 2021 10:52 pm
[OP]
Nov 7, 2005
659 posts
416 upvotes
Winnipeg

[Amazon.ca] Anker Soundcore Motion Boom ATL 97.99 HOT!!!

Awesome speaker that's well loved on Redflagdeals. I purchased one last time at $110. It's a no brainer at this price. Plenty of awesome youtbue reviews out there as well. Be sure to get the app to tune it, as it makes a huge difference!
72 replies
[OP]
Nov 7, 2005
659 posts
416 upvotes
Winnipeg
kcorscadden wrote: What's the app?
Just search for Anker Soundcore app. It lets you tune the EQ. Some of the YouTube videos have suggestions for optimal settings.
Oct 16, 2020
16 posts
7 upvotes
I also purchased one at 110$ last time and its really a great speaker with decent low bass. Highly recommend Ok Hand Sign
Deal Guru
May 6, 2005
11064 posts
1219 upvotes
GVR
What are you guys using something like this for? Looks a bit bigger/heavier than something I'd love to just lug around - but even then, I'm struggling to find where I may even use it!

Can't quite remember the last time a speaker was used outside of my car/home office!

Thought about maybe car camping or paddleboarding... but have been doing both with friends, without music :)
Dec 8, 2009
861 posts
299 upvotes
how is anker compare to JBL series in terms of sound quality?
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2006
3716 posts
818 upvotes
Kingston
Kaitlyn wrote: What are you guys using something like this for? Looks a bit bigger/heavier than something I'd love to just lug around - but even then, I'm struggling to find where I may even use it!

Can't quite remember the last time a speaker was used outside of my car/home office!

Thought about maybe car camping or paddleboarding... but have been doing both with friends, without music :)
I am thinking about using it for my projector and inflatable movie screen for movie nights in the backyard I just bought the other day. Not sure how good the speaker is on the projector, but surely this will be better
May 4, 2011
83 posts
59 upvotes
Hamilton
How does this compare to the Anker Rave Neo (currently $140 at Costco)? I just bought that in the store for $129 as I assumed it's an improved version of this one.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2003
1424 posts
38 upvotes
Was waiting for this to drop in price! Ordered! Thanks!!!
Nov 24, 2021
31 posts
29 upvotes
Tempting. Bought the Motion+ last year but considering this for outdoors: using it in the park or on the driveway, deck/yard...

Thx
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
4225 posts
6217 upvotes
BC
Kaitlyn wrote: What are you guys using something like this for? Looks a bit bigger/heavier than something I'd love to just lug around - but even then, I'm struggling to find where I may even use it!

Indoor/outdoor basketball, yard, camping, lug it around the house, home gym.
kcorscadden wrote: I am thinking about using it for my projector and inflatable movie screen for movie nights in the backyard I just bought the other day. Not sure how good the speaker is on the projector, but surely this will be better
If that's the primary use I recommend the motion+. Clarity is better and it's more than loud enough for outdoor movies, I have both both speakers and have used the motion+ on the projector.

Also the motion+ has auxillary output while the boom does not, so unless you have BT connectivity the boom won't work.
Last edited by peakingduck on Nov 29th, 2021 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 2, 2016
356 posts
399 upvotes

Camping.
Tunes on my paddleboard while camping.
Charging phones while camping.

I wouldn't use these in a car or home / office, those already have speakers!
May 20, 2009
35 posts
23 upvotes
This is an amazing speaker. Returned my JBL Xtreme after comparing them. They sound even better as a stereo pair.
[OP]
Nov 7, 2005
659 posts
416 upvotes
Winnipeg
426Hemi wrote: Was waiting for this to drop in price! Ordered! Thanks!!!
I was checking all weekend!!! Ever since I got my daughter one last time they went down to $110, my wife has been bugging me for one.
[OP]
Nov 7, 2005
659 posts
416 upvotes
Winnipeg
For people looking for comparisons between the Anker Soundcore Motion, the Anker Rave Neo, and the JBL extreme, I think this guy in this YouTube video gives a fairly good comparison.

[OP]
Nov 7, 2005
659 posts
416 upvotes
Winnipeg
Looks like deal is still on today.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
2289 posts
1576 upvotes
Loved this when I trialed it. Heavy bass.

Only returned it because someone gifted me a soundbar. Otherwise I wouldve kept it for basement workouts
Feb 22, 2017
80 posts
42 upvotes
Montreal - south sho…
awigm073 wrote: How is this in comparison to UE Megaboom 3?
From rtings
The Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM 3 is a better speaker than the Anker Soundcore Motion Boom overall, though they have different strengths. The Ultimate Ears is better built and has better directivity thanks to its 360-degree design, so its soundstage is perceived as wider and more spacious-sounding. That said, the Anker has a longer-lasting battery life, though this can depend on your usage, and your experience may vary. With BassUp enabled, it can also produce a more extended low-bass.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2009
1303 posts
777 upvotes
I think the giant handlebar is a very questionable solution... I highly recommend xDobo x8 instead either on AliExpress ($63 now no tax no shipping fee, $51 when on sale) or Amazon. It's regular price is actually cheaper than this sale AND it's also 60W AND I have multiple speakers in my family and everyone loves them AND they look better