Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Anker Soundcore Motion Boom BT Speaker $119.99 (after $20 coupon)

[OP]
Jul 2, 2014
46 posts
115 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Amazon.ca] Anker Soundcore Motion Boom BT Speaker $119.99 (after $20 coupon)

Pretty decent deal on a BT speaker
New as of late last year, so first sale on this speaker

Unfortunately doesn't have APTX

Here's a comparison vs the Anker Soundcore Motion+

Model Number: A3118

Key Features

Huge Stereo Sound: Even at high volumes, Motion Boom delivers crystal-clear sound outdoors.

Enhanced Clarity: Motion Boom has drivers with 100% pure titanium diaphragms to extend the sound frequency range all the way to 40kHz to ensure music sounds ultra-clear.

BassUp Technology: The bass is deepened and intensified in real-time thanks to Soundcore’s exclusive technology.

24 Hours of Playtime: The 10,000mAh battery keeps the music playing for longer in between charges.

Fully Waterproof: IPX7-rated protection keeps all the important stuff in Motion Boom outdoor speaker dry.

Customized EQ via Soundcore App: Choose from 4 EQ presets; Soundcore Signature, Voice, Treble Boost, or Balanced; to tailor the sound output to what you’re listening to.

Bluetooth 5.0: Uses the latest Bluetooth technology for a fast, stable connection.

Wireless Stereo Pairing: Take 2 Motion Boom speakers and use wireless pairing for huge stereo sound.

Portable Build: Grab Motion Boom outdoor speaker by its built-in handle to take it on adventures.

PowerIQ Technology: Motion Boom is equipped with Anker’s proprietary technology to charge your phone at the optimum speed while you listen to music.

USB-C Charging: Fast and convenient charging.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jan 6th, 2021 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1430 posts
4120 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I paid $115 for the SoundCore Motion+ and it's fantastic for what we use it for (camping, on the deck grilling, showering). The build quality is fantastic.

I know this is a different product, but if it's anywhere close to the build and sound quality of the Motion+, then this is a good deal in my opinion.
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2006
4768 posts
1848 upvotes
Winnipeg
I wish there were some quality reviews of this. Reviewers loved the Motion+, on sale for $110.49 right now, and I wonder if it would carryover for this model?
Don't like the thread? Hide it or report it. Don't incessantly complain about it in the thread, please.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2017
1568 posts
745 upvotes
This has become a regular "deal" now FYI

Anyway, I went through about 4 BT speakers not too long ago and this one impressed me the most. If youre a bass-head you must click Add to Cart. This one has very good bass depth for the size.

If you value sound quality look elsewhere i.e. Sony XB43. I have no experience with the Motion + but that one is pretty highly regarded at half the price of the Sony (they say)

Alan Ross is pretty good with the reviews. Refer to him for BT speaker reviews.

PS
Ended up getting a soundbar for free so the BT speakers had to go. Didnt need the portability, more for basement use when Im working out
Dec 17, 2019
2 posts
1 upvote
This speaker hasn’t been on sale for awhile. Now 15% off at $118.99 on Amazon. Great speaker!