Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Anker USB C Hub for MacBook Pro - 7-in-2 with USB PD passthrough, USB 3.0, HDMI, and SD card - $46.99

[OP]
Nov 8, 2008
426 posts
466 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Anker USB C Hub for MacBook Pro - 7-in-2 with USB PD passthrough, USB 3.0, HDMI, and SD card - $46.99

Lightning deal - 50% claimed as of posting. Lower than the lowest price per C3X.

Well-reviewed, reputable brand, and cheaper than Apple's OEM dongle.
5 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
40766 posts
6258 upvotes
Thanks OP! Joined waitlist, but don't mind paying full price. Need one for my T480.
Proud to be an Indian.
43 posts
34 upvotes
Canada
djemzine wrote: Thanks OP! Joined waitlist, but don't mind paying full price. Need one for my T480.
Just a quick FYI that this USB hub has 2 USB-C male ports sticking out from the side which are spaced apart the specific distance to be able to plug into MacBooks's 2 USB-C female ports.

Not sure this hub will be able to work with your Thinkpad T480, unless your Thinkpad's 2 USB-C female ports are physically spaced apart the same as MacBooks.

I was going to make a dirty joke about DP somewhere in there. Maybe someone else can try :)
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
40766 posts
6258 upvotes
nikotine30 wrote: Just a quick FYI that this USB hub has 2 USB-C male ports sticking out from the side which are spaced apart the specific distance to be able to plug into MacBooks's 2 USB-C female ports.

Not sure this hub will be able to work with your Thinkpad T480, unless your Thinkpad's 2 USB-C female ports are physically spaced apart the same as MacBooks.

I was going to make a dirty joke about DP somewhere in there. Maybe someone else can try :)
Thanks for checking in. This is the spacing. See photo below. USB c ports are above the red arrow. Hope this pic is clear.
Images
  • EF2B3619-4FAE-4F7B-BF68-1B90A24167A2.jpeg
Proud to be an Indian.
Jun 15, 2011
40766 posts
6258 upvotes
nikotine30 wrote: Just a quick FYI that this USB hub has 2 USB-C male ports sticking out from the side which are spaced apart the specific distance to be able to plug into MacBooks's 2 USB-C female ports.

Hey. Waiting for your confirmation :)
Proud to be an Indian.