• Last Updated:
  • Apr 14th, 2020 5:38 pm
[OP]
Jul 18, 2015
217 posts
312 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[Amazon.ca] Anker Wireless Charger (10W Capable) DEAL DEAD

Hope everyone is doing well with all this social distancing going on. Having to work from home with all of the family members in the house really showed how its useful to have wireless chargers around the house!

Luckily I found this guy on sale again. On top of that, in the "Special offers and product promotions" section right under the main page, theres a coupon code that reduces this to just 14.99
3WK269BP

Please note, you would need your own charging brick to use this.

Here is a previous thread I made about these chargers:
amazon-ca-anker-wireless-charger-10w-ca ... 6-2345972/
Last edited by cluie29 on Apr 15th, 2020 12:40 pm, edited 4 times in total.
4 replies
Sep 20, 2018
557 posts
546 upvotes
Montreal
Note:

FREE Delivery by Saturday, April 25
if you order within 9 hours and 21 minutes.
Extended delivery time: We’re temporarily prioritizing the delivery of some items in order to serve our customers in need and ensure the safety of our associates. As a result, some delivery times are longer than usual. Learn more
Deal Fanatic
May 15, 2016
6513 posts
2181 upvotes
Anker is a good brand but I don't know why they are always behind the times in terms of tech. It was months after before they got their first QC and PD adapters. I think other companies have 15-30W wireless charging now but those may be fake. What is the theoretical max anyways?
Apr 18, 2015
6 posts
2 upvotes
Vancouver
Coupon code doesn't work. My subtotal is 16.99.
Jul 14, 2019
591 posts
1007 upvotes
vivibaby wrote: Anker is a good brand but I don't know why they are always behind the times in terms of tech. It was months after before they got their first QC and PD adapters. I think other companies have 15-30W wireless charging now but those may be fake. What is the theoretical max anyways?
The latest Qi standard supports a maximum of 15W at 9V. I believe Apple devices max out at 7.5W and Android 10.0W in terms of what they are designed to accept wirelessly.

As for wired chargers, I don't think many people are buying 10W chargers anymore. Most devices will fast charge at either 18W or 30W these days. Even the most basic devices accept 12W now days.