Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Anker wireless earbuds $69

• Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2019 4:48 pm
Jan 15, 2016
879 posts
940 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB

[Amazon.ca] Anker wireless earbuds $69

Finally jumped in and trying them. Dont want to spend over 100 for earbuds as i just need them for watching on the comp/tv but wanted to try the tech.

This was ~90 but now down a bit so ill take the savings.

Reviews look promising and this is supposed to be better than the others they have.
14 replies
Banned
Nov 23, 2018
592 posts
516 upvotes
Just a regular bluetooth device. However, they do connect at the same time.
The hard part is that they don't stay on easily. I had to constantly adjust the buds in the ears.
Dec 8, 2002
40 posts
1 upvote
Thanks my other aukeys 30$ ones stopped working in one ear. These look good for the price. Thanks OP.
Jan 15, 2016
879 posts
940 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
BRKAMZN wrote: Just a regular bluetooth device. However, they do connect at the same time.
The hard part is that they don't stay on easily. I had to constantly adjust the buds in the ears.
Same model or their other one?
Banned
Nov 23, 2018
592 posts
516 upvotes
Same. Overall, it's an okay device for the price. Can't compete with Airpods though.
Dec 16, 2018
41 posts
13 upvotes
Anyone know these would compare with Galaxy Buds?
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2009
1433 posts
1394 upvotes
Toronto
I’m very happy with my soundpeats q32. Don’t think the Anker ones would be an upgrade....
Jan 28, 2008
415 posts
181 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I trust the brand, however, I am not sure if this tws is good enough to compared with QCY T1c.
I already own QCY T1c($30), and it is the best thing ever.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3955 posts
5639 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
ccomkim wrote: I trust the brand, however, I am not sure if this tws is good enough to compared with QCY T1c.
Interesting, where did you buy this i see them for 40$. Where can I get it at 30?
😎Thanks RFD😎
Jan 28, 2008
415 posts
181 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
blackbirdman wrote: Interesting, where did you buy this i see them for 40$. Where can I get it at 30?
I think I got it from Gear best, when they were having a sale.
Mar 2, 2015
563 posts
1272 upvotes
Montreal, QC
What’s the difference between these in the liberty lights? I got the liberty lites a few weeks ago and I’m still in the return window. I have to say though, the liberty lites are very good. They stay on my ears very nicely and the sound quality is great for the price. I highly recommend them.
Sep 1, 2015
89 posts
110 upvotes
Amy idea on the voice quality of these? I need a pair for Skyping.
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
3955 posts
5639 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
ccomkim wrote: I trust the brand, however, I am not sure if this tws is good enough to compared with QCY T1c.
Bro I ordered the QCY T1 like a few weeks ago, I want to thank you for mentioning it, it's freaking amazing. It fits amazing in my ear, no stupid wires, looks good and the sound is amazing just like my string wireless earphones from jbl. I got it for 23-26$ all in I can't recall, but man, if these last over a month I am definitely gonna get another pair.
😎Thanks RFD😎
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2005
1797 posts
365 upvotes
Toronto
TruckedIguana wrote: Amy idea on the voice quality of these? I need a pair for Skyping.
None of these are good for skyping conference calls because it is so far off. Seems like only airpods are good for phone calls

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)