Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] AOC Q3279VWFD8 31.5", 1440P, IPS, 4ms, 75Hz, Freesync, DisplayPort/HDMI/DVI-D/VGA Monitor - $213.99 (3rd party sellers)

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 20th, 2019 7:15 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 3, 2017
18 posts
9 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] AOC Q3279VWFD8 31.5", 1440P, IPS, 4ms, 75Hz, Freesync, DisplayPort/HDMI/DVI-D/VGA Monitor - $213.99 (3rd party sellers)

~$80 cheaper than all other the comparable 32" monitor deals over the past year. Multiple 3rd party sellers with multiple prices. Get them while you can. Could be a price error.
Last edited by cyclet on Oct 19th, 2019 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
18 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 21, 2016
749 posts
1299 upvotes
Just going to mention, I believe there's no vesa mount on this model, I COULD BE WRONG.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  / \
   | |
  _/ ¯ \_
🆁🅴🅳 🅵🅻🅰🅶 🅳🅴🅰🅻🆂
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 10, 2006
1751 posts
637 upvotes
Montreal
InvaIid wrote: Just going to mention, I believe there's no vesa mount on this model, I COULD BE WRONG.
You're right. No VESA mount on this model.
Still... this is a GREAT deal for a 1440p 32" 75hz monitor.

Edit: just noticed that this deal is not fulfilled by Amazon though.
Last edited by b33f on Oct 19th, 2019 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member
Apr 26, 2012
376 posts
255 upvotes
TORONTO
cyclet wrote: ~$80 cheaper than all other the comparable 32" monitor deals over the past year. Multiple sellers with multiple prices. Get them while you can. Could be a price error.
3rd party seller. Good ratings though UMOZZ CANADA
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1447 posts
631 upvotes
MB
This sold for a lot less according to someones review
"I did pick these up on huge sale at $114.99CAD each but the scan be found for $150.00CAD quite regularly. And it would still be worth it at that price. "
Newbie
Nov 8, 2018
34 posts
67 upvotes
ktokes12 wrote: This sold for a lot less according to someones review
"I did pick these up on huge sale at $114.99CAD each but the scan be found for $150.00CAD quite regularly. And it would still be worth it at that price. "
Lol. A 32" 1440p can be found for $150 CAD quite regularly. I would not trust any review by this person. There is no way.
Member
Nov 20, 2017
371 posts
516 upvotes
InvaIid wrote: Just going to mention, I believe there's no vesa mount on this model, I COULD BE WRONG.
Yes, but as with most non-VESA monitors, you can get a bracket that will permit it. Per an answered question:

"Yes but you'll need the Mount Adaptor Bracket: https://www.amazon.ca/Adapter-Bracket-i ... B01A3XDIQQ" (is ~$40)

Might be cheaper brackets elsewhere.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 1, 2002
7815 posts
4011 upvotes
Toronto
Best to order from seller Mike's imo as they have a reputation outside of Amazon

Edit: they raised their price, no longer worth it.
Last edited by Angultra on Oct 20th, 2019 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Sep 16, 2019
13 posts
9 upvotes
If you check Best Buy regularly, you can find great deals on monitors. I've been hooked on 32" monitors for my home and work and picked up 4 of these for just under $180 at different times over the past few months:

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/de ... d/12509198

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ac ... k/13638513

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sa ... a/10416646
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2008
1134 posts
964 upvotes
Toronto - Markham/Sc…
NarinderS79189 wrote: If you check Best Buy regularly, you can find great deals on monitors. I've been hooked on 32" monitors for my home and work and picked up 4 of these for just under $180 at different times over the past few months:

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/de ... d/12509198

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ac ... k/13638513

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/sa ... a/10416646
None of the ones you linked are 1440p monitors. I guess you don't care about screen resolution?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2003
5282 posts
1144 upvotes
Toronto
amkorp wrote: None of the ones you linked are 1440p monitors. I guess you don't care about screen resolution?
It hurt my eyes just to read the description of a 32” 1080p monitor.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 6, 2007
1150 posts
443 upvotes
Montreal, QC
amkorp wrote: None of the ones you linked are 1440p monitors. I guess you don't care about screen resolution?
Every time, never fails. I see a post and I go "whatttttttttttttt" and then I look over to my left, and I see, "Newbie", and yup, never fails. :-)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 6, 2007
1150 posts
443 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Angultra wrote: Best to order from seller Mike's imo as they have a reputation outside of Amazon
Yup, best to order the $213.99 monitor from Mikes and pay $ 339.57. :-)

Top