APEMAN 1080P FHD Dash Cam C450A $43.39

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2020 1:43 pm
2 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2015
1314 posts
1937 upvotes
I have the smaller version of this dashcam in one of the vehicles. Has now worked flawlessly for almost 1+ year and even helped in two situations. It records audio well inside the car too so leave your doors open or read out plate numbers if something happens.

Low light performance isn't the best though and sometimes rain and night make for a bad combination.

I know this one is different to the one posted but I believe they utilize the same sensor and design. I just needed something a bit smaller. Company is pretty solid with their support too. Utilize a 64gb high endurance card, haven't really had to format once. Easy to put into your laptop or media card reader and then upload images etc.

I would say price is great too. I think the dual camera aukey sale is techncially better because dual gives you more peace of mind. Again the problem with these is just that it is a lottery. We expect to save as much money as possible but then also don't like that a lot of these are cheap chinese made things for low cost etc. Only reason I bought this was because I had a friend spend like $249 on a really nice Garmin dash cam only to have it go bad and be out of warranty, essentially a paperweight. Stuff like this is cheap for a reason, but until cameras are hardwired into cars from the dealership as part of the overally system, always better to try and get as many months of use as you can.