Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

APEMAN A80 Action Camera 20MP Waterproof - $70.54 (Lightning Deal)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 23rd, 2019 5:54 pm
Mar 6, 2005
560 posts
199 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] APEMAN A80 Action Camera 20MP Waterproof - $70.54 (Lightning Deal)

Deal for Apeman A80 are back, those people that missed the last sale gets another chance.

I picked it up from the last sale, didn't have a memory card to test it out. I will post some videos as soon as I get a MicroSD from a sale. But looking at how it came, I like the package and everything it came. The case and built quality seem to be pretty good. Anyone can suggest a cheap MicroSD on sale? If nothing comes soon, I will pull the trigger on the SanDisk Ultra 400GB MicroSD for $98.57 someone posted on hot deals a few days ago.

Link to last sale thread with sample videos
amazon-ca-apeman-a80-action-camera-20mp ... l-2270968/

Manufacture Product Page:
http://www.apemans.com/html/product/A80.html

*Edit with updates on Apeman A77*
Found Apeman A77 also on sale for $55.62 (from $69.99)
I can't find the last thread on Apeman A77 camera, I think it has been deleted. But I remember users were hoping to get the Apeman A80 instead.
https://www.amazon.ca/Waterproof-Camcor ... B0772MK25N
Last edited by DNAv5 on Mar 23rd, 2019 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
5 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41801 posts
30056 upvotes
Center of Universe
Are sure it can read a 400GB microSD?
Mar 6, 2005
560 posts
199 upvotes
vkizzle wrote: Are sure it can read a 400GB microSD?
I never had an action camera before, so I have no clue what is the ideal MicroSD size. Can someone comment if 400gb are way over kill for an action camera? I mean it came with 2 batteries, I probably won't be filling the card up before I run out of battery.

And just as @Shawnies mentioned, this isn't a native 4k camera, all the videos I am taking will be 1080p 60fps. Also wondering how good is the Gyro Stabilization. I would like to make a review on this camera with the GoPro 7 Black if I didn't sell it, I won it from a draw and it is still in box. I know it will be night and day difference. But I might be able to accept the lower resolution on a cheap camera and use the money for something else.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2011
41801 posts
30056 upvotes
Center of Universe
DNAv5 wrote: I never had an action camera before, so I have no clue what is the ideal MicroSD size. Can someone comment if 400gb are way over kill for an action camera? I mean it came with 2 batteries, I probably won't be filling the card up before I run out of battery.

And just as @Shawnies mentioned, this isn't a native 4k camera, all the videos I am taking will be 1080p 60fps. Also wondering how good is the Gyro Stabilization. I would like to make a review on this camera with the GoPro 7 Black if I didn't sell it, I won it from a draw and it is still in box. I know it will be night and day difference. But I might be able to accept the lower resolution on a cheap camera and use the money for something else.
I bought a similar camera (looks to be an exact copy) and it only reads 32GB max.
It's no Gopro, but I'm not looking to capture professional videos, but decent quality for keepsake.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2006
7949 posts
2868 upvotes
Washington, DC
Shawnies wrote: This camera isn’t native 4k.
Correct the most it can do is 2K and only 30fps.

I wouldn't buy another action camera unless it's 4K native and 60 fps.
"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
Abraham Lincoln

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)