[Amazon.ca] Apple 12W USB Charger

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2019 7:44 am
[OP]
Mar 27, 2007
328 posts
463 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Apple 12W USB Charger

Amazon has the Apple 12W USB Charger on sale for $18.68. Slightly cheaper if purchasing from a third party seller (fulfilled by Amazon)
8 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
14749 posts
4206 upvotes
Scarberia
reading the reviews, its a hit or miss. some claim its a fake and others legit apple product! GL
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2014
1217 posts
358 upvotes
Ottawa
Looks like usual 3rd party stock mixed in with Amazon's? Not sure if I'd trust that for chargers with the reviews.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6256 posts
1110 upvotes
Ontario
mikka2017 wrote: reading the reviews, its a hit or miss. some claim its a fake and others legit apple product! GL
Buy straight from Amazon.ca and not a third party seller on Amazon, and you should get a real one.
Aug 3, 2006
4537 posts
1115 upvotes
Pr0metheus wrote: Buy straight from Amazon.ca and not a third party seller on Amazon, and you should get a real one.
What he means is that the third party stock gets mixed in with the Amazon stock at the Amazon warehouse. To Amazon it's all the same product. Then it becomes a lottery of whether or not you'll get the legit product or not.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 8, 2005
6256 posts
1110 upvotes
Ontario
Mulder and Scully wrote: What he means is that the third party stock gets mixed in with the Amazon stock at the Amazon warehouse. To Amazon it's all the same product. Then it becomes a lottery of whether or not you'll get the legit product or not.
Wtf that's terrible.
473 posts
229 upvotes
British Columbia
Amazon Canada is NOT Apple authorized. Any Apple product that you see listed on Amazon.ca is either counterfeit, gray market, or being sold through an unauthorized channel.

I have personally ordered what were claimed to be genuine Apple products from "Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca" and they was counterfeit in each instance. Lightning cables, USB power adapters etc...

Your text to link here...

And even if you did get a legitimate product, Apple would probably not honour the warranty, so keep that in mind as well...
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
15142 posts
6536 upvotes
Ottawa
Pr0metheus wrote: Buy straight from Amazon.ca and not a third party seller on Amazon, and you should get a real one.
even that is no guarantee. Amazon mixes stock with other sellers.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/wadeshepar ... 2e7d547cf1
This is RedFlagDeals, not RedFlagCheapskates. Rich or poor, we all want our deals so we can buy even more stuff we may or may not need.