Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Apple AirPods (3rd Gen) - $209.99 - 12% off ($29.01 off)

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2022 11:43 am
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2009
2504 posts
3521 upvotes
GTA
pangjeff wrote: Can PM with Visions for extra 15% off.

https://www.visions.ca/catalogue/catego ... tegoryId=0
15% of the difference, so 15% of $28.01, which is about $5 after tax in Ontario.
https://www.visions.ca/info/pricebeatguarantee
"15% Price Beat Guarantee
We will not be undersold! Before you buy, if you see a lower legitimate price from any authorized Canadian retailer or dealer for any model we stock, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 15% of the difference."
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2004
2038 posts
290 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone know if Staples will price match a recent order while keeping intact the coupon? I know they price match for items shipped/received within 30 days https://help.staples.ca/hc/en-us/articl ... d-policies but dang, what a waste of the coupon then.

Ugh I just received my AirPods and then literally next day it’s cheaper. And I used a coupon.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
4066 posts
4957 upvotes
rockthecasbah wrote: Anyone know if Staples will price match a recent order while keeping intact the coupon? I know they price match for items shipped/received within 30 days https://help.staples.ca/hc/en-us/articl ... d-policies but dang, what a waste of the coupon then.

Ugh I just received my AirPods and then literally next day it’s cheaper. And I used a coupon.
Don't see why not.
In the event they refuse then just return it and buy it back.
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2004
2038 posts
290 upvotes
Toronto
KravenHead wrote: Don't see why not.
In the event they refuse then just return it and buy it back.
Thought about it but I already opened it (and also the boxes have the serial number on it so sale per AirPods is likely tied to that specific box so can’t do a rebuy and return new one).

Anyway, we shall see!

Had I waited a day or bought from Amazon which had a slower delivery date…

Edit: they let me price match and got the difference back. Woot
Last edited by rockthecasbah on May 5th, 2022 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jan 15, 2019
118 posts
212 upvotes
WGretzky wrote: I’m also considering the Airpod3 or the Pros but not sure which one to get!
The pros fit very snuggly in my ear, I prefer them. The 3s would come out when I was working out, so I returned them.

Might be different for you, gotta play it by ear. Heh.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
4066 posts
4957 upvotes
pythonbullocks wrote:
Best piece of advice when it comes to the Airpods
Apr 30, 2020
239 posts
262 upvotes
Vancouver
doesn't anyone else find that airpods fit pretty poorly? i always feel like they're just ready to fall out of my ears
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2004
2038 posts
290 upvotes
Toronto
resare wrote: doesn't anyone else find that airpods fit pretty poorly? i always feel like they're just ready to fall out of my ears
I think AirPods with their “universal fit” is really hit or miss based on your ear canal shape. It fits fine for me and while I haven’t taken it on high movement activity, I’m really liking it more for work purposes eg video calls than using my silicone tips Anker Liberty Air 2 wireless earphones. Felt more snug in my ear but when talking, not hearing myself externally, felt so weird.

But ya, if ear fit is a concern, probably stick with a more customizable ear tips option like the Pro.
Feb 28, 2009
878 posts
537 upvotes
Ottawa
pythonbullocks wrote: The pros fit very snuggly in my ear, I prefer them. The 3s would come out when I was working out, so I returned them.

Thanks - I had the AirPods 2 which fit nicely. I’ve ordered the pros but hearing that they tend to fall out so wasn’t sure whether to buy the 3s as I assume they will fit closer to the 2
Jan 15, 2019
118 posts
212 upvotes
WGretzky wrote: Thanks - I had the AirPods 2 which fit nicely. I’ve ordered the pros but hearing that they tend to fall out so wasn’t sure whether to buy the 3s as I assume they will fit closer to the 2
Not sure if you read my comment correctly, but the 3s were the ones which fell off of my year often and the Pro's don't, so I kept the Pros. Seems from your comment you understood it the other way around. The 2 and 3 are very similar, no? Seems like the 3s should fit you well.
Feb 28, 2009
878 posts
537 upvotes
Ottawa
pythonbullocks wrote: Not sure if you read my comment correctly, but the 3s were the ones which fell off of my year often and the Pro's don't, so I kept the Pros. Seems from your comment you understood it the other way around. The 2 and 3 are very similar, no? Seems like the 3s should fit you well.
I did read yours correctly but hearing the opposite from friends! I guess it all depends on ear shape. I was doing some reading online and seems like the 3s are bigger than the 2s!. Will try the pros. Too bad can’t try before buy.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)