Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Apple magsafe Duo Charger $154.99

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 30th, 2021 1:02 pm
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario
Heat degradation, have moved away from MS/wireless and high watt chargers.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
4044 posts
8902 upvotes
Vancouver
$155 for a wireless charger

lmao

Between this and apple purposely making it even more difficult to repair with Ip13, i'm probably not going to be buying an iphone for the first time in my life next round
Jan 15, 2019
153 posts
335 upvotes
I used to own these "horizontal" chargers until I got an anker stand charger and I'm never going back. Being able to see your notifications and use it for video calls is so much better. And I paid ~30 bucks for it.
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2007
3864 posts
1150 upvotes
Toronto
danascully wrote: $155 for a wireless charger

lmao

Between this and apple purposely making it even more difficult to repair with Ip13, i'm probably not going to be buying an iphone for the first time in my life next round
The ability to repair the iPhone does suck, but are they easy to break? I have owned phones for 10 years and have never had to repair them. I put a case and screen protector, mind you... But I guess not everyone does that.
Mar 6, 2019
608 posts
945 upvotes
Toronto
danascully wrote: $155 for a wireless charger

lmao

I tried to do the same this summer with the Galaxy Fold 3, I just am not a fan of Android, or at least the Samsung version of it.

Too many group chats in iMessage, and the loss of FaceTime is too much for me to leave the Apple ecosystem.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)