Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 44mm) - Silver Aluminum Case with White Sport Band - 439.99 (23% off)

  • Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2022 3:56 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jul 30, 2019
135 posts
426 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Apple Watch Series 6 (GPS, 44mm) - Silver Aluminum Case with White Sport Band - 439.99 (23% off)

Seems like a good deal in a decent colour.

Sold and shipped by Amazon.
Last edited by Mars2012 on May 18th, 2022 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed link/non-rfd affiliate tag removed
Remember, don't be a toxic drama queen or someone might not post a great deal. Be respectful and we all prosper.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
3674 posts
7179 upvotes
Best Buy has the series 7 open box in stock every few days for $399.99

Their open box is basically brand new, mint condition and sometimes still has 8+ months of warranty left

The Source has some of the series 6 ones in stock once in a while for $329.99
Public Mobile customer
Member
Aug 18, 2010
330 posts
362 upvotes
NavieM wrote: Best Buy has the series 7 open box in stock every few days for $399.99

Their open box is basically brand new, mint condition and sometimes still has 8+ months of warranty left

The Source has some of the series 6 ones in stock once in a while for $329.99
Looking at best buy only the 41mm ones are on sale for $399, not the 45mm so it's not really a fair comparison. That said they do have 45mm for $449 or $499 available which is probably a better deal if you don't mind open box.
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2010
3674 posts
7179 upvotes
deniv wrote: Looking at best buy only the 41mm ones are on sale for $399, not the 45mm so it's not really a fair comparison. That said they do have 45mm for $449 or $499 available which is probably a better deal if you don't mind open box.
The series 7 has a much smaller bezel so as far I remember, the screen real estate is pretty close to the 44mm. I think it was 7% less screen real estate from what I read on Reddit a while back.

Although if you want something that looks big on your wrist, then yeah 44mm would be better
Public Mobile customer
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
14847 posts
6368 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Phprell wrote: Seems like a good deal in a decent colour.

Sold and shipped by Amazon.
Looks like they are matching Costco's price on the GPS model.

The Nike GPS+Cellular series 6 models that were on sale a couple weeks ago at Staples would be a better buy, but those are all OOS now.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 1, 2007
1007 posts
383 upvotes
St Thomas, ON
Price is not great compared to what’s been readily in stock recently (Staples/WalMart/Best Buy/etc).
Bobby Dee.
RFD Proud since 07.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2012
1180 posts
386 upvotes
Markham
Great, I have around $300 in Amazon gift card balance. Time to drain it to zero and then some.
Member
Aug 18, 2010
330 posts
362 upvotes
NavieM wrote: The series 7 has a much smaller bezel so as far I remember, the screen real estate is pretty close to the 44mm. I think it was 7% less screen real estate from what I read on Reddit a while back.

Although if you want something that looks big on your wrist, then yeah 44mm would be better
Oh wow I didn’t know it was that close, I guess I have to consider going for the 41mm instead.
Newbie
Aug 23, 2005
65 posts
16 upvotes
Oakville, ON
What would be the best time to buy a series 7, before or after the release of the series 8?
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
14847 posts
6368 upvotes
Toronto, ON
A good time is probably around 9-12 months into the new series' release, when retailers start to clear the previous series' stock. Just a few weeks ago, a few of the retailers were clearing series 6's and SE's (Costco, Staples, Sportchek, Walmart).

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)