Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Apple Watch Series 8 [GPS 41mm] Smart Watch $459.99 with White Sport Band. Fitness Tracker, Blood Oxygen

Sep 19, 2004
757 posts
322 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Apple Watch Series 8 [GPS 41mm] Smart Watch $459.99 with White Sport Band. Fitness Tracker, Blood Oxygen

-13% $459.99
List Price: $529.00

Bunch of colours on Sale
Images
  • Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 3.54.17 PM.png
  • Screenshot 2023-02-02 at 3.59.51 PM.png
Last edited by Mars2012 on Feb 4th, 2023 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: fixed link/non-rfd affiliate tag removed
30 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2006
3638 posts
3016 upvotes
Toronto
Decent discount for a current model.

Stock of S7 is pretty much exhausted by now.
Aug 25, 2020
257 posts
1671 upvotes
This is the best Series 8 deal since it released. I've realized unlike other apple product's the watches always go on sale for like 30-35% off when the new one releases.

I've been eyeing a stainless steel model going on sale but at double the price of aluminum ones and knowing how fast it depreciates it's so hard to justify.
Dec 31, 2006
65 posts
4 upvotes
Markham
45 is also on sale for 499.

Anyone know if the Apple Store price matches?
Sep 24, 2020
161 posts
389 upvotes
It's OK if you didn't put the price in the title I am still happy with this deal and have purchased it "Our Person"
Dec 18, 2010
758 posts
887 upvotes
Vancouver
I wish I had a reason to upgrade from my S6 but it’s so similar compared to the S8. Wallet safe but could price for anyone coming from an older Apple Watch!
Nov 27, 2019
398 posts
725 upvotes
Calgary
Been waiting for a deal to upgrade from series 4, especially after my wife cracked the screen on hers. This is the best deal I’ve seen. Bought 2.
Feb 19, 2010
612 posts
314 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
So annoyed. Got one from warehouse three weeks ago. Turned out someone put in a series 3 into the series 8 box. Oh well. Sent it back. STILL WAITING for amazon to refund my credit. Would have bought now but guess I gotta wait until the next sale. Argh.
Sep 5, 2005
578 posts
116 upvotes
Markham
youngeri wrote: This is the best Series 8 deal since it released. I've realized unlike other apple product's the watches always go on sale for like 30-35% off when the new one releases.

I've been eyeing a stainless steel model going on sale but at double the price of aluminum ones and knowing how fast it depreciates it's so hard to justify.
I feel the same way, but having used a gold stainless steel S4 since 2019, I’ve yet to see any scratches on the screen and only minor ones on the stainless steel body. My aluminum S3 collected scratches on the screen like it was its day job. The materials upgrade really adds to it’s longevity imo.

I really don’t want to go back to aluminum anymore. Been watching for a sale on the S7 or S8 SS models (gold or graphite) but it looks like I missed the train on the S7 from Amazon’s Black Friday.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2017
1710 posts
2483 upvotes
Ontario
SuPaFleXx wrote: I feel the same way, but having used a gold stainless steel S4 since 2019, I’ve yet to see any scratches on the screen and only minor ones on the stainless steel body. My aluminum S3 collected scratches on the screen like it was its day job. The materials upgrade really adds to it’s longevity imo.

I really don’t want to go back to aluminum anymore. Been watching for a sale on the S7 or S8 SS models (gold or graphite) but it looks like I missed the train on the S7 from Amazon’s Black Friday.
Hopefully Amazon Business has another $350 off $500+ orders, how I got my S8 SS late last year(there was a huge thread on RFDs about it) Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Jul 31, 2012
750 posts
1069 upvotes
Toronto
venom20 wrote: 45 is also on sale for 499.

Anyone know if the Apple Store price matches?
they do but only up to a 10% discount
Sep 5, 2005
578 posts
116 upvotes
Markham
Jimbo67 wrote: Hopefully Amazon Business has another $350 off $500+ orders, how I got my S8 SS late last year(there was a huge thread on RFDs about it) Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Damn, totally missed that
Jun 23, 2017
533 posts
284 upvotes
Is the LTE worth it over the GPS version? Have never bought an Apple Watch, just wondering. Thanks
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2017
1710 posts
2483 upvotes
Ontario
ninjasmilez11 wrote: Is the LTE worth it over the GPS version? Have never bought an Apple Watch, just wondering. Thanks
You need an Apple Watch data plan($5 or something from Telus and some other providers) to use it then you can make calls and text without your phone around etc
Oct 31, 2009
30 posts
8 upvotes
ninjasmilez11 wrote: Is the LTE worth it over the GPS version? Have never bought an Apple Watch, just wondering. Thanks
Only if you need a celluar connection from the watch as to the phone. For some people, they might want to run without carrying their phone in order to stream music or something like that. But you'd need another data plan for the watch.
Sep 5, 2005
578 posts
116 upvotes
Markham
Think of it as more of a convenience than an actual feature. I like having it when I do small errands or workouts since all I would need are my watch and AirPods. Is it a must have? No. Not to mention the extra cost from your carrier (ymmv).

I also wouldn’t rely on a constant LTE connection for the watch all day. You'll only get close to that with the Ultra. S8 and older would be a 4-5 hours of use at most.
Nov 27, 2019
398 posts
725 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks for this. The extra cash back from exec membership is better than ordering from Amazon.
Jul 16, 2019
181 posts
126 upvotes
I currently have a S4 with cellular. I used cellular for the first year or two then I decided to stop paying for it as it was not worth it for me. I always have my phone with me. Whether its in my pocket, upstairs, or downstairs, its always close by. Because of that, I rarely used the cellular feature and found that it wasn't worth paying for, so I stopped.

If you're the kind of person who leaves their phone at home when you run out of the house, then I would say its worth it. If not/if you always have your phone then GPS is probably the way to go.

----

I decided to jump on this deal to upgrade my S4 that I got way back when rogers had the promo for a couple hundred $ as my battery life is trash and does not last a full day. Got an extra 4% cashback from amazon because of my brim card, and I got additional aeroplan points as I got it through the aeroplan site. *aeroplan site says amazon reward has a promo for valentines day but its only $1/1pt so not too sure what it is...