Expired Hot Deals

[amazon.ca] Arctix Youth Classic Snow Pants with Reinforced Knees and Seat, Small, Charcoal - $11.80

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 10th, 2018 2:08 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2006
4303 posts
3361 upvotes
Toronto

[amazon.ca] Arctix Youth Classic Snow Pants with Reinforced Knees and Seat, Small, Charcoal - $11.80

Kids need snow pants?

Good ratings and in various sizes and colours available:

List Price: CDN$ 38.08
Price: CDN$ 11.17 & FREE Shipping on orders over CDN$ 35. Details
You Save: CDN$ 26.91 (71%)
85 grams ThermaTech Insulation offers warmth in a lightweight, low bulk garment
Adjustable waist for a comfortable fit
600 Denier Ballistic are used to reinforce the seat, knees, ankle, scuff and hem guards to hold up against daily wear and tear
Boot Gaiters with Grippers form a seamless integration with boots to keep warmth in, and moisture out
Zippered Hand Warmer Style Pockets along with a zippered fly and boot zippers for easy on and off access
ThermaTech insulation (85 Grams) offers warmth in a light weight, low bulk garment
Nylon reinforced knee panel
https://www.amazon.ca/Arctix-Youth-Pant ... B00KPLFXSI
4 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 24, 2012
5729 posts
1967 upvotes
Space
These are very thin. I returned them. They're on par with slush pants
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6702 posts
3071 upvotes
Moncton, NB
chadw01 wrote: Various youth overall snow bibs on sale too:

https://www.amazon.ca/Arctix-Youth-Clas ... B004I09LWQ
I started a thread on the snow bibs a few weeks ago. They also had awesome prices on the men and women size snow bibs. We bought some a few years ago and we bought new pairs when they were on sale because we lost some weight. We also bought some for my son. They are very well made and I'm surprised for the price we paid. You won't be disapointed with those snow bibs.
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2017
1002 posts
534 upvotes
I bought a wrong size for my kid. Small and color fuchisia for 13$ incl tax. If anybody wants it then pls pm me. I will gladly give it at the same price. Am in Scarborough.