Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Arko Shaving Soap Stick, White, 12 Count $15.40

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2020 3:30 am
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 27, 2004
717 posts
175 upvotes
Cyberspace

[Amazon.ca] Arko Shaving Soap Stick, White, 12 Count $15.40

The good price on Arko shaving sticks for all the wet shavers out there is back.
Yes, they have their "unique" fragrance but you can't beat the price per shave.
I'm still working on the same stick I had last time this sale happened Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Enjoy!
Former Know-It-All
58 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2008
2543 posts
553 upvotes
Sorry, but it's going to take me about 20 years to get through my two Prorasos and three Stirling soaps.
Nobody ever upvote me again. I have 500 upvotes and that is the PERFECT number. Don't hit that button. I know it's tempting given my high quality posts on RedFlagDeals.com, the best page on the Internet since 1998 - but please don't hit that button.
Sr. Member
May 29, 2006
654 posts
166 upvotes
Good timing...my Poraso is down to the end so I will give these a try Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 5, 2006
1465 posts
6522 upvotes
Harika güzel! Teşekkür ederim, OP! 🤩🤩🤩
Member
Mar 17, 2015
229 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Wait... Shaving is still a thing?

Dont you just wear mask these days? :-)
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2179 posts
2063 upvotes
Montréal
somebody said they paid 6$ for 12 in the comments.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 27, 2004
717 posts
175 upvotes
Cyberspace
thesubmitter wrote: somebody said they paid 6$ for 12 in the comments.
If you price check on camel camel camel, the lowest recorded price is $14.40 on Aug 28, 2014.
The comment post date is August 5, 2019 when ccc had the amazon price as somewhere in the $20 range.

I wonder where the commenter made the purchase?
Former Know-It-All
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 27, 2004
717 posts
175 upvotes
Cyberspace
benilla wrote: Image

FML
I don't see any Arko there so you'll probably be in for a couple? Winking Face
Former Know-It-All
Member
Jul 31, 2008
424 posts
232 upvotes
Markham
benilla wrote: Image

FML
lol when the zombie apocalypse hits and I wanna shave, I know where to go.

I try to limit what I buy, but you definitely binge. I gotta admit, I actually think the Arko performs very well (I got 12 for $12.98 in July 2020).
Member
Nov 6, 2012
354 posts
422 upvotes
Edmonton
astrolad wrote: I don't see any Arko there so you'll probably be in for a couple? Winking Face
I can't go back to Arko levels anymore man, I gave away all my proraso once I stepped into the artisan game LOL. But in the grand scheme of enjoyable hobbies, shaving is pretty cheap
mdl.tor wrote: lol when the zombie apocalypse hits and I wanna shave, I know where to go.

I try to limit what I buy, but you definitely binge. I gotta admit, I actually think the Arko performs very well (I got 12 for $12.98 in July 2020).
You're welcome to come use up the software at any time hahaha. Arko performs OK, it just triggers that urinal cake smell and then having that on my face is a no-go for me.
[OP]
Sr. Member
Aug 27, 2004
717 posts
175 upvotes
Cyberspace
benilla wrote: I can't go back to Arko levels anymore man, I gave away all my proraso once I stepped into the artisan game LOL. But in the grand scheme of enjoyable hobbies, shaving is pretty cheap
I figured as much but I couldn't help myselfSmiling Face With Open Mouth
benilla wrote: ...
Arko performs OK, it just triggers that urinal cake smell and then having that on my face is a no-go for me.
I guess I'm okay with it because my wife hasn't complained about the fragrance?
(For context, we do have eight kids....Winking Face)
Former Know-It-All
Member
Mar 10, 2016
258 posts
107 upvotes
whats difference between this and gilette shaving cream?
Member
Nov 6, 2012
354 posts
422 upvotes
Edmonton
astrolad wrote: I guess I'm okay with it because my wife hasn't complained about the fragrance?
(For context, we do have eight kids....Winking Face)
Got damn!
Member
Mar 8, 2010
401 posts
327 upvotes
Calgary
Better lather with a tallow soap (been around for 60 yrs) then goop in a can.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Dec 7, 2011
10031 posts
16655 upvotes
astrolad wrote: I figured as much but I couldn't help myselfSmiling Face With Open Mouth


I guess I'm okay with it because my wife hasn't complained about the fragrance?
(For context, we do have eight kids....Winking Face)
I'm Dick Van Patten, and I approve of this product! ;)

Image
Member
Jul 31, 2008
424 posts
232 upvotes
Markham
benilla wrote: You're welcome to come use up the software at any time hahaha. Arko performs OK, it just triggers that urinal cake smell and then having that on my face is a no-go for me.
I do not get the urinal cake vibe, but see how someone could.

I generally use TOBS and love anything with an orange or rose vibe. Anything in that stack of indulgence you would recommend?

Top