Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Arlo - Wireless Home Security Camera System | Indoor/Outdoor | 2 camera kit ***$99.99*** Used Great Condition

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 30th, 2020 2:07 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Jul 2, 2016
518 posts
1284 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Arlo - Wireless Home Security Camera System | Indoor/Outdoor | 2 camera kit ***$99.99*** Used Great Condition

I was looking for outdoor wireless cameras and came across this. Even though they are used, it says very good condition. Ships though prime. Figured it seems like a good deal for $99.99.

https://www.amazon.ca/NETGEAR-Arlo-Smar ... B00ZX05MJG
Images
  • upload.png
  • upload.png
6 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10769 posts
5072 upvotes
Also used from a 3rd party seller not a amazon warehouse used item
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
SIMPLii !!
Buy first think later!
Mar 23, 2010
151 posts
56 upvotes
Pickering
Beware of Arlo. I have Arlobaby and the app for Android is garbage. It's not as bad on iPhone. Not to mention it's always losing connectivity. It's 10 feet from my router and i have 500mbps internet So I no the issue isn't on my end.
All in all its been problems after problems.
I only have the 1 device so I can't comment on other devices. I imagined that for the price tag it'd be a little better polished/refined. At this point I'm better off getting the wyze cams. Speaking of which - they aren't on sale now are they?
Apr 18, 2017
684 posts
1333 upvotes
Ejeffay wrote: Beware of Arlo. I have Arlobaby and the app for Android is garbage. It's not as bad on iPhone. Not to mention it's always losing connectivity. It's 10 feet from my router and i have 500mbps internet So I no the issue isn't on my end.
All in all its been problems after problems.
I only have the 1 device so I can't comment on other devices. I imagined that for the price tag it'd be a little better polished/refined. At this point I'm better off getting the wyze cams. Speaking of which - they aren't on sale now are they?
I have the opposite. My parents have Arlo 2 system and it's flawless, yet my Wyze camera was the worst purchase ever (never works).