• Oct 18th, 2020 5:46 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 5, 2006
1636 posts
7625 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Arm & Hammer Liquid Laundry Detergent Sensitive Skin - 100 Loads 4.43 L - $6.97

Super price for Arm & Hammer Sensitive Skin laundry detergent! Free shipping for Prime members.

• ARM & HAMMER Sensitive Skin Liquid Laundry Detergent is gentle on skin, but tough on stains
  • Dye-free formula won't irritate sensitive skin
  • Features a hypoallergenic, skin-friendly fresh scent
  • Pure baking soda naturally removes stains and brightens clothes
  • For both standard and high efficiency (HE) washers
Images
  • 719FZbTKnIL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Last edited by coopercold on Oct 16th, 2020 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
62 replies
May 6, 2020
830 posts
883 upvotes
Arm and hammer detergent is same price at Walmart in this week flyer. i don't know that includes sensitive skin as well.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2017
4484 posts
2966 upvotes
Innovac wrote: Arm and hammer detergent is same price at Walmart in this week flyer. i don't know that includes sensitive skin as well.
I rather not go out to walmart and lug half a dozen of them back home.
Dec 27, 2002
552 posts
265 upvotes
Toronto
I just bought this a couple days ago from Amazon do they do price adjustments?
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1637 posts
929 upvotes
NOYFB
SneakyPete wrote: I just bought this a couple days ago from Amazon do they do price adjustments?
They don't anymore afaik
They would only advise you to return it and repurchase
That's my experience with them at least
plz don't touch my signature.

don't make me less of a human just cause i don't share your "idiotologies".

👮‍♂️👮‍♀️lives matter
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1690 posts
1138 upvotes
Toronto
Terabithia wrote: They don't anymore afaik
They do not do price adjustments anymore.

Though it’s stupid in the case where the rather advise you to return and re-purchase...
Oct 13, 2014
403 posts
683 upvotes
Toronto
Terabithia wrote: They don't anymore afaik
My experience as well. It's the worst.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2014
1471 posts
1746 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Bleachway wrote: They do not do price adjustments anymore.

Though it’s stupid in the case where the rather advise you to return and re-purchase...
But won't you still have to pay for the return if the reason for return is a better price? I know some people have been denied free returns in that case whereas others have been able to get a free return label. Guess it's dependent on the customer service rep.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1690 posts
1138 upvotes
Toronto
sn00ch wrote: But won't you still have to pay for the return if the reason for return is a better price? I know some people have been denied free returns in that case whereas others have been able to get a free return label. Guess it's dependent on the customer service rep.
Not really cause you don’t even have to say it’s for that reason and have it returned. You print the shipping label off Amazon. You can initiate return without having to talk to CS but it will depend on CS Rep if you do go that route.

It’s a hassle to go through a price adjustment especially if it’s only a few dollars.
Apr 13, 2004
992 posts
597 upvotes
Can anyone provide firsthand experience using this detergent? The reviews seem all in agreement that it's good for sensitive skin but there are a few prominent reviews stating the scent is strong and/or not exactly desirable.
Heatware (11-0-0)
Spongeboy
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2011
1880 posts
1043 upvotes
London
Wife says she is a $1/L laundry girl. Leaves me disappointed since I feel I could be softer and more sensitive.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2015
1637 posts
929 upvotes
NOYFB
Spongeboy wrote: Can anyone provide firsthand experience using this detergent? The reviews seem all in agreement that it's good for sensitive skin but there are a few prominent reviews stating the scent is strong and/or not exactly desirable.
Have a sniff on the product at your local store?.. :P
plz don't touch my signature.

don't make me less of a human just cause i don't share your "idiotologies".

👮‍♂️👮‍♀️lives matter
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
3100 posts
1241 upvotes
Thornhill
Drakestar wrote: Wife says she is a $1/L laundry girl. Leaves me disappointed since I feel I could be softer and more sensitive.
What product does she get?
Jun 25, 2012
170 posts
166 upvotes
Montreal
Drakestar wrote: Wife says she is a $1/L laundry girl. Leaves me disappointed since I feel I could be softer and more sensitive.
People are too sensitive already, I hope it's not because of the laundry detergent!

Jokes aside, thanks OP, just bought for expected baby. The Costco Ivory for babies is on sale but still way more expensive, I hope this one is gentle enough for baby clothes.
Jul 17, 2012
254 posts
207 upvotes
Van, BC
Spongeboy wrote: Can anyone provide firsthand experience using this detergent? The reviews seem all in agreement that it's good for sensitive skin but there are a few prominent reviews stating the scent is strong and/or not exactly desirable.
My gf and I have been using this for over a year and I have sensitive face skin and she has sporadic eczema. Both have benefited from using this detergent over your typical Tide or what have you. The scent is very minimal but pleasant for fresh laundry, especially when folding. The only gripe I would have is that it's not extremely abrasive, which can make some stains more challenging to remove, likely because it is made to be a less intensive option.