• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2020 4:56 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3182 posts
3164 upvotes
Oakville
Brewmeanie wrote: Armageddon still got one of my fav aerosmith song
The only good thing he ever made was Liv Tyler.

And that's the secondary reason I love this movie.

Definitely awesome movie, good one OP!
-ZdpZ... ;)
Oct 11, 2015
534 posts
178 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
RD274S wrote: Obligatory "Why couldn't they just train the astronauts ..." post.
Love this movie.
I remember I cried at the end where Bruce said good bye to her daughter when he was alone at the astroid
Mar 23, 2017
534 posts
950 upvotes
Toronto
If it has Bruce Willis in it and it isn't Hudson Hawk, it isn't worth watching
Nov 19, 2009
624 posts
452 upvotes
Toronto
SamG852 wrote: If it has Bruce Willis in it and it isn't Hudson Hawk, it isn't worth watching
Sounds like someone has never heard of Die Hard? Astonished Face
Mar 23, 2017
534 posts
950 upvotes
Toronto
Malta wrote: Sounds like someone has never heard of Die Hard? Astonished Face
Who has never heard of die hard? That's ludicrous.
Nov 19, 2009
624 posts
452 upvotes
Toronto
SamG852 wrote: Who has never heard of die hard? That's ludicrous.
I agree, it's insanity! but the evidence is in the post!! No mention of Die Hard, only Hudson Hawk. I bear no ill will towards Hudson Hawk... but to not mention Die Hard (and it's entertaining but somewhat weaker sequels...)?!?!?!?
Dec 1, 2009
26 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto
"You take care of my little girl that's your job". Crying FaceCrying FaceCrying Face
If you're happy, and they're unhappy....it was a good deal.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19401 posts
6482 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
This movie is obsolete, we're living Armageddon every day now.
Nov 9, 2005
952 posts
12866 upvotes
North York, ON
BinaryJay wrote: This movie is obsolete, we're living Armageddon every day now.
Amen.
Billy Ocean is a musical genius!
Mar 23, 2017
534 posts
950 upvotes
Toronto
Malta wrote: I agree, it's insanity! but the evidence is in the post!! No mention of Die Hard, only Hudson Hawk. I bear no ill will towards Hudson Hawk... but to not mention Die Hard (and it's entertaining but somewhat weaker sequels...)?!?!?!?
5th element, Pulp Fiction, 12 monkeys, Sixth Sense, Sin City, etc... also worth mentioning, but I still say Hudson Hawk was a masterpiece that needs to be acknowledge for the brilliance, continuity, dialogue, and greatest comedic timing of all time. Never was there a better film. You have to watch it to understand. It seems to go unknown often, so I like to point it out when opportunity strikes. Quite simply his best worst movie there is, though blind date was pretty close.
Nov 19, 2009
624 posts
452 upvotes
Toronto
SamG852 wrote: 5th element, Pulp Fiction, 12 monkeys, Sixth Sense, Sin City, etc... also worth mentioning, but I still say Hudson Hawk was a masterpiece that needs to be acknowledge for the brilliance, continuity, dialogue, and greatest comedic timing of all time. Never was there a better film. You have to watch it to understand. It seems to go unknown often, so I like to point it out when opportunity strikes. Quite simply his best worst movie there is, though blind date was pretty close.
How did I forget Pulp Fiction?!? As well as all the others you listed. Seems I too am guilty of overlooking great Bruce Willis films. I have learned a great lesson this morn... I have been humbled....
Apr 7, 2011
745 posts
642 upvotes
ottawa
I don't think the movie aged well. The scene at the beginning looks quite cheap in HD by today's standards. I watched it again last year and almost laughed how ridiculous it was. Still fun and loved it when it came out lol!
Oct 4, 2010
545 posts
200 upvotes
Surrey
Entertaining for it's cheesiness and Michael Bay style of presidential herioic and patriotic speeches being plugged into the middle of his movies.

Don't forget Face/Off from that generation too (not Michael Bay).