• Feb 13th, 2021 4:01 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
9243 posts
14060 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Arsène Lupin - Three FREE eBooks

JimmyC680 wrote: Thanks OP.

I see the first one went to 1.99 CAD so be aware before clicking on Buy Now (maybe it's just me).
RTM wrote: Maybe just me but the 2nd and 3rd linked sets are showing $0.99 now - still a great deal, IMHO.

Thanks, OP!

Arsene Lupin, Gentleman-Burglar Kindle Edition <- NO LONGER FREE!

The Adventures of Arsène Lupin - The Final Collection: 5 Books in 1: Arsène Lupin Gentleman-Burglar, Arsène Lupin vs Herlock Sholmes, Arsene Lupin, The ... of Arsène Lupin, The Golden Triangle <- NO LONGER FREE!

Arsène Lupin: The Collection (Arsène Lupin Gentleman Burglar, Arsène Lupin vs Herlock Sholmes, The Hollow Needle, 813, The Crystal Stopper and many more) <- NO LONGER FREE!

Last edited by IDStorms on Feb 12th, 2021 6:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
29 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8342 posts
3037 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Wanted to read these after the show!
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2010
1891 posts
331 upvotes
Funny that one is a pre-order.

Thanks OP.
How can an ant carry twenty times its body weight, but root beer floats are still delicious?
Mar 10, 2011
337 posts
247 upvotes
Niagara
I'm getting "Kindle titles are not available for your country / region at Amazon.ca."
See sumtin'. Say sumtin'. ('less someone else already did)
Mar 29, 2011
40 posts
38 upvotes
ottawa
Thanks OP! Free is good. :) Upvoted!
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2010
1263 posts
734 upvotes
Waterloo
Thanks, OP! Looks like the first link is a "best of" collection, while the second and third are wider collections of the Lupin stories (and seem to be the same content?). Grabbed the first and third links because hey, free is free.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
8600 posts
5503 upvotes
Kootenays
Thanks OP. Liked the TV series but was disappointed that it's a continuation. Apparently 10 episodes were filmed at the same time, so hopefully the next 5 will be released soon.
Nov 22, 2017
41 posts
120 upvotes
Thanks OP! I enjoyed the Netflix series, although I thought it could have been better. My wife and I are trying to do anything else besides sitting on our sofa and endlessly streaming movies and shows. This gives us the perfect opportunity to create our own little book club.

I read some reviews online before watching the show and I came across this little nugget that I had to share Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes

“... How can an entire series set in France have NO ONE speaking French let alone anyone with an accent?! It's bizarre. ”
Images
  • C960F45A-B108-4C12-9616-DDA592B306F1.png
Feb 24, 2018
427 posts
203 upvotes
spooky wrote: If people are looking for the EPUB format most of the books are available via Project Gutenberg:
http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/author/1358
I was gonna say, these books are almost a century or so old, they should be available for free. I downloaded a few of them a while back without needing to look them up on the open seas as they were freely available with a google search.

Only got through a handful though, I prefer mysteries in novel form outside of the really well done Sherlock Holmes and Hercule Poirot short stories.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
9243 posts
14060 upvotes
flightdeck wrote: I'm getting "Kindle titles are not available for your country / region at Amazon.ca."
Your account settings might be set to USA.

Either change the Kindle settings to Canada, or just swap my links to .com (instead of .ca), and add these eBooks to your account from the American website.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4703 posts
3152 upvotes
Had no idea what Joker's Person is and now I know.

Also Cafe Leblanc.
Dec 5, 2018
227 posts
235 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks OP.

I see the first one went to 1.99 CAD so be aware before clicking on Buy Now (maybe it's just me).