Hot Deals

Locked: [Amazon.ca] The Art of the Last of Us Part II Hardcover ($53.99 - 43% = $30.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2020 10:27 pm
[OP]
Jan 1, 2013
60 posts
64 upvotes
Ontario

[Amazon.ca] The Art of the Last of Us Part II Hardcover ($53.99 - 43% = $30.99)

The Art of the Last of Us Part II (Hardcover)

Follow Ellie's profound and harrowing journey of vengeance through an exhaustive collection of original art and intimate creator commentary in the full-color hardcover volume: The Art of The Last of Us Part II.

Created in collaboration between Dark Horse Books and the developers at Naughty Dog, The Art of The Last of Us Part II offers extensive insights into the making of the long-awaited sequel to the award-winning The Last of Us.
Images
  • 5480395.jpg
  • 81m+EluZ9dL.jpg
Share:
29 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
8133 posts
4505 upvotes
Toronto
Third party seller, make sure to choose Amazon for a couple bucks more.
Nov 28, 2016
197 posts
229 upvotes
My popcorn is ready.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2010
1050 posts
1896 upvotes
Montreal
Don't see much of a point to own the artbook personally.

[removed]

I'd speak with my wallet on this, but I'll eventually get the game once it creates a game of the year or ps5 edition and falls to 20-30$, otherwise i'm good with just watching all the cut scenes off youtube or watch a playthrough.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Jun 29th, 2020 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: off topic content removed so thread doesn't get derailed
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
6478 posts
2550 upvotes
Depressing, emotionally disheartening, hated it.. But still my game of the year.
Aug 15, 2019
169 posts
126 upvotes
Thanks for sharing OP! saved my friend some $ from his artbook preorder.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2002
3125 posts
432 upvotes
So I watched the entire game on YouTube cause I'm too much of a scardy cat to play the game. I watched TLOU1 as well like this. I enjoyed both immensely. TLOU2 had some intense scenes at the end (without giving anything away to those who haven't played).

It was good. Fight me.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
4005 posts
2699 upvotes
Toronto and London
Game of the generation!
Jan 28, 2008
308 posts
102 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
all the negative comments have been deleted for some reason, but you know why the this got a big negative.
The i downvoted because even the art book of the game reminds me the horrible story of the game.
Jun 22, 2018
20 posts
13 upvotes
Loved the game. Best storytelling in a game I've seen in a long time.
Jun 15, 2008
726 posts
120 upvotes
Markham
ccomkim wrote: all the negative comments have been deleted for some reason, but you know why the this got a big negative.
The i downvoted because even the art book of the game reminds me the horrible story of the game.
Is the second one that bad?? I loved the first one.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1201 posts
479 upvotes
Whitby
onefive wrote: Is the second one that bad?? I loved the first one.
It's a good game. The gameplay is great, the animation is top of the line and the acting and production value is through the roof. The story takes a lot of chances that most AAA experiences don't, and even though I had no problem with choices they made, I find it difficult to understand the toxicity surrounding people who are just upset because the story writers took the story in a direction, which makes sense thematically and canonically, but is unorthodox.

As per topic, the art in this game is really well done so I imagine the content of this art book is quite good.
Feb 8, 2008
334 posts
27 upvotes
RiftOfChaos wrote: Game of the generation!
Incorrect, that would be Bloodborne.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3428 posts
3286 upvotes
Ottawa
onefive wrote: Is the second one that bad?? I loved the first one.
Opinions are divisive. It's going to depend on you and what you get out of it.

I think it is the best game I have ever played. Didn't think I'd see it surpass the original... but it did.
septimus wrote: Incorrect, that would be Bloodborne.
There's no such thing as an incorrect opinion.
SigBro wrote: As for the free/not free games, it's a lost cause for anyone trying to have a discussion with you about it because there's always a twinge of rage in your comments if one person sees it one way and you see it another and don't agree with it.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2012
2578 posts
526 upvotes
Scarborough
Ghost of Tsushima will be the best PS exclusive this year.