Assassin's Creed Unity (Limited Edition) - New Low Price! $29.99

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2015 10:39 pm
[OP]
Nov 20, 2012
29 posts
115 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Assassin's Creed Unity (Limited Edition) - New Low Price! $29.99

Lowest price I've seen on the PS4/Xbox One Limited Edition for Assassin's Creed Unity! Thought I'd share with everyone - bought my copy just now!
If there's a lower price out there, I apologize in advance - I know it's been lower on Steam/PC, but this is the best price I've seen for the PS4/Xbox One console.
9 replies
Sep 16, 2010
404 posts
492 upvotes
Ontario
I'm still waiting for the collectors edition to get slashed in price.
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2011
3226 posts
358 upvotes
JustinS6 wrote: I'm still waiting for the collectors edition to get slashed in price.
It's already dropped another $10, and only the Xbox One version left.. idk how much longer you should wait lol. Unless you're waiting on Amazon, then well it's still pretty pricey (120+ for PS4)

And the PC version was cheaper than $30?
Aug 31, 2006
631 posts
469 upvotes
Calgary
So what is limited about this edition? I see nothing special about it.
Sep 16, 2010
404 posts
492 upvotes
Ontario
BlissKira wrote: It's already dropped another $10, and only the Xbox One version left.. idk how much longer you should wait lol. Unless you're waiting on Amazon, then well it's still pretty pricey (120+ for PS4)

And the PC version was cheaper than $30?

I'm waiting for under $50, I got the collector editions of Watchdogs and the previous two Assassins Creed for $30-40
Nov 1, 2005
988 posts
118 upvotes
Furiae wrote: So what is limited about this edition? I see nothing special about it.
The framerate but like all limited edition games that's available on all versions. lol
Jul 24, 2012
992 posts
543 upvotes
Toronto
Furiae wrote: So what is limited about this edition? I see nothing special about it.
It includes dlc codes inside that are exclusive/limited to only ps4. Nothing really special or limited actually, just a label to drive sales.

This game is on its way to the sub-$20 level like black flag.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2010
1219 posts
523 upvotes
Whitby
As you can see, the normal edition is not actually available... So if anything, the normal edition is the "limited" edition :P
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2192 posts
2052 upvotes
Winnipeg
jchoi02 wrote: Lowest price I've seen on the PS4/Xbox One Limited Edition for Assassin's Creed Unity! Thought I'd share with everyone - bought my copy just now!
If there's a lower price out there, I apologize in advance - I know it's been lower on Steam/PC, but this is the best price I've seen for the PS4/Xbox One console.
Wasn't it at Walmart last week for same price?
:arrow: "Proudly Serving The RFD Community"
Jan 22, 2012
211 posts
73 upvotes
Waterloo
I'll wait for this one to hit bargain bin prices I think..