Assassin's Creed Valhalla - PS5 - 29.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 6th, 2022 9:13 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 26, 2014
6733 posts
7043 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
evilYoda wrote: it's one of the worst AC games out since origins came out. Most repetitive. Least fun. A major, major step backwards compared to Odyssey. It's because a different Montreal studio made this one and another Montreal studio made Odyssey.

A lot of people who finished Origins and Odyssey gave up on Valhalla.
This is incorrect. Montreal did make Valhalla, but Quebec (City) made Odyssey.

Montreal and Quebec are the good studios, with Montreal generally being regarded as the better one. Most of the issues with this game have nothing to do with who made it.
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2014
2015 posts
1246 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I really enjoyed AC Origins, I did not like Odyssey which was waaayy too grindy with some stupid level gating and every location looks the same. I've been enjoying Valhalla a lot more. Origins is better, but Valhalla is pretty good. Odyssey, no thanks.

Overall, the older AC games were better. AC Black Flag is my favorite, but I also really enjoyed Unity and Syndicate.
Deal Addict
Jun 9, 2005
4402 posts
2206 upvotes
Toronto
AC Black Flag is my fav, and currently playing AC origins, which is very fun and graphics are gorgeous. One thing I have to say abut AC origins is it's long and gets repetitive and then you soon lose interest, which I have done many times. After while, you can pick it up again to take a break from other games.
[AMD Ryzen 5 3600X | Gigabyte B450 AORUS PRO WIFI | Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 3000Mhz |RTX 3070ti FE | Samsung EVO960 240GB SSD & WD BLUE 4TB | Phanteks P300]
https://www.speedtest.net/result/8898661390.png
Feedbacks:
RFD Ebay HoFo Heatware
Mar 30, 2008
408 posts
534 upvotes
Toronto
Valhalla's main story got repetitive fast, and there is no shortcuts to the ending to just get it over with. Not much of an ending to look forward to anyways.

Medieval England is just plain boring to traverse - castles, villages, more castles and nondescript villages. Origins was a lot more interesting to explore with vast amount of significant historical landmarks.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)