Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Assorted Holiday Treats - Hershey's ($14.52), Lindt ($10.79 and up), Nestle ($9.09 and up)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 5th, 2022 10:12 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2008
2225 posts
1212 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Assorted Holiday Treats - Hershey's ($14.52), Lindt ($10.79 and up), Nestle ($9.09 and up)

Today Amazon has assorted holiday treats on sale.

First is a recurring favourite, an assorted bag of Hershey's chocolates for $14.52. Includes Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Oh Henry!, and Hershey's Cookies N' Creme.

Assorted Lindt chocolates from $10.79 and up. Included is one of my favourites, a 650g bag of assorted chocolate truffles for $20.67.

Assorted Nestle chocolates from $9.09 and up.

Time to stock up!
I am not young enough to know everything - Oscar Wilde
7 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2007
3649 posts
4262 upvotes
Prince George
almasyseifer wrote: Thx OP! The Hershey mix is top tier assortment. Nestle gang downvoting probably lmao
If I came into this thread looking for a deal on Nestlé stuff, I'd be downvoting too. LOL. The Nestlé prices are bad.

Hershey is OK. Just under $1/100g. Package size is not listed in the post or title so that might get some downvotes too. Can't judge a deal without knowing what you're buying.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2008
2225 posts
1212 upvotes
The Hershey's bag is 1.5kg. It's the same one Amazon puts on sale a few times during the year. I still have 2 full bags left over from Halloween so I have enough to tide me over until Amazon puts it on sale again before Valentines Day.
I am not young enough to know everything - Oscar Wilde
Oct 26, 2019
112 posts
39 upvotes
Vancouver
Seems like the prices have increased for all of them. How do you usually find these deals?