Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Astral Chain (Switch) 59.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 31st, 2019 7:59 pm
12 replies
Mar 17, 2006
164 posts
135 upvotes
Nice find. This game never goes on sale. Bought it used a while ago and is well worth it if you're into Nier Automata, Bayonetta Japanese-style action games with a decent amount challenge. Takes about 20 hours to complete. This should have been a game of the year candidate, but was overlooked, and is one of the most underrated games of this year.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3668 posts
2210 upvotes
Vancouver
Was same price at Walmart Metrotown before Xmas and I’m assuming other Walmart too?

Part of EB flyer if anyone wants to price match to get it right away.
Nov 26, 2013
719 posts
584 upvotes
Winnipeg
adangca wrote: Nice find. This game never goes on sale. Bought it used a while ago and is well worth it if you're into Nier Automata, Bayonetta Japanese-style action games with a decent amount challenge. Takes about 20 hours to complete. This should have been a game of the year candidate, but was overlooked, and is one of the most underrated games of this year.
Agreed. However, the jumping mechanism in this game is horrible.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2005
1320 posts
180 upvotes
I wonder what the odds are of this game going even lower? Most platinum games eventually hit the bargain bin -- not sure this one will ever go lower than 50$
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1474 posts
1098 upvotes
St Catharines
jeffx wrote: I wonder what the odds are of this game going even lower? Most platinum games eventually hit the bargain bin -- not sure this one will ever go lower than 50$
The Switch version of Bayonetta 2 never did. Pretty sure it’s out of print now.
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2011
2065 posts
1546 upvotes
Montreal
jeffx wrote: I wonder what the odds are of this game going even lower? Most platinum games eventually hit the bargain bin -- not sure this one will ever go lower than 50$
If you don't mind the digital version, I got this for $55 on Black Friday when Staples had a $25 off $75 code. They had the code again after Black Friday, so they might have one again in the future.
Mar 17, 2006
164 posts
135 upvotes
clee290 wrote: If you don't mind the digital version, I got this for $55 on Black Friday when Staples had a $25 off $75 code. They had the code again after Black Friday, so they might have one again in the future.
I rarely buy and keep physical games, but this game is a keeper in my very small game collection. It's such a fun and unique game and is exclusive to the Switch. It's a no brainer to me to buy the physical version at this price. I would buy it again if it came out on PC just to play it at 60fps. Octopath Traveller came out on PC, so who knows.
Jul 11, 2018
121 posts
101 upvotes
worth it: it is a great game
not worth it: After I beat it, I have to spend $79 to buy a new pair of joycon.