Atkins Protein Bars - Chocolaty Chip Granola $6.38

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2022 11:45 pm
[OP]
Jun 15, 2019
785 posts
628 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Atkins Protein Bars - Chocolaty Chip Granola $6.38

This deal isn’t for everyone but Amazon has these discounted by 40% to 6.38 a box, I was checking Walmart in store and these same boxes are $13.

Edit : I tried one bar so far and it tastes pretty good. In comparison since Atkins bought Quest, was curious how it would taste and I would say these taste better than quests. quest bars are 20 gram protein so there’s that difference there but I liked the taste so much and for the price I bought a few more.
Last edited by Strandednomad on Dec 28th, 2022 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Mar 6, 2015
105 posts
147 upvotes
Ontario
A good snack i guess. But it's only 18g of Protein per bar!
Aug 22, 2012
785 posts
1292 upvotes
I've been off the Keto game for a number of years, but how can they claim this to be Keto friendly when it is 11 net carbs a bar? The 8 grams of 'vegetable glycerin' isn't keto friendly from what my quick Googling yielded

Seems to be a good price otherwise
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6849 posts
2591 upvotes
Would be funny to see Atikins sales volume over the years. This diet has cycled three times in the last 25 years. Probably goes from near bankruptcy to can't keep it on the shelves.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 30, 2006
6043 posts
1307 upvotes
The cheaper chocolate caramel almond flavour disappeared randomly as I was changing my cart; was at like $5.47. Now only sold by third party for $31.

Other flavours though are still at OP's price.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
1721 posts
2170 upvotes
Airdrie
Enforcer22 wrote: I've been off the Keto game for a number of years, but how can they claim this to be Keto friendly when it is 11 net carbs a bar? The 8 grams of 'vegetable glycerin' isn't keto friendly from what my quick Googling yielded

Seems to be a good price otherwise
Probably not very close friends with keto, but they still nod to each other in the hallway.

Not the best quality ingredient wise, but for $1.25 a bar I'll try a box for a quick grab and go snack. Looks like a few flavours on sale.

Pure Protein used to be my cheap junky protein bar for a sweet fix, but they are up over $10/box again.
Deal Addict
Jul 19, 2014
1077 posts
1394 upvotes
Okanagan, BC
5-pack box of bars. Nutrition label: Image

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)