Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

ATL_Demon Slayer Complete Box Set at 155.99 (40% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 16th, 2022 9:51 am
[OP]
Jan 17, 2010
936 posts
442 upvotes
Port Coquitlam

[Amazon.ca] ATL_Demon Slayer Complete Box Set at 155.99 (40% off)

For the fans of Japanese manga, this is the complete manga box set. 40% is ATL according to CCC.

For those who may not be familiar with Demon Slayer (Popular Japanese Manga and anime ):

It’s an irrefutable fact that Demon Slayer is the biggest anime in the world right now. Hype surrounding the Demon Slayer anime is intense, and the Mugen Train movie has become one of the biggest box office hits in the history of Japanese animation.

2022, it ranks the first place at https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2 ... ar/.180340 FYI, One Piece is at the 3rd place in this ranking, but I will leave it to you to judge.

"Demon Slayer is one of the few stories, in manga or anime form, that can be enjoyed by anyone. It is a perfect manga and a perfect anime. Wherever you choose to start, know that you’ll have a great time. You’ll laugh, cry, scream, sigh, and feel elated the entire time." (from https://booksandbao.com/demon-slayer-ma ... ire%20time.)

21 replies
May 7, 2007
176 posts
1093 upvotes
Montreal
Do you know why PST/RST/QST is charged for these books?
Nov 11, 2019
448 posts
235 upvotes
Demon slayer!! Don't need the manga set but the anime is solid
[OP]
Jan 17, 2010
936 posts
442 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
hee jae shin wrote: Do you know why PST/RST/QST is charged for these books?
I was charged 5% GST tax only. I am in BC.
[OP]
Jan 17, 2010
936 posts
442 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
iheartnewbies wrote: UMAI!
Umai (うまい, 上手い) is a Japanese word that can be translated to , clever, good, favorable, or skilled whereas Umai (うまい, 旨い) means delicious.
Oct 27, 2009
176 posts
774 upvotes
Toronto, ON, Canada
The Demon Slayer anime is extremely beautiful. I enjoyed it, but that quote calling it perfect is hard for me to agree with. There is a character who is irritating enough to hold the show back, for instance.

The Fate series was adapted by the same studio and features the same exceptional visuals combined with characters, story, and music that I found more engaging than Demon Slayer's. They're both high quality; I'd encourage people interested in this kind of thing to give Fate/Zero or the other Fate Stay/Night adaptations a try as well.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2003
3987 posts
1820 upvotes
The anime is easily one of the best series with phenomenal animation and great direction.

The only negative i have about this deal is it reminds me how long it'll be before hey finish the anime and the years of having to resist spoiling myself with the manga.

If you're a fan of manga, solid price.
[OP]
Jan 17, 2010
936 posts
442 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
halcyon wrote: The anime is easily one of the best series with phenomenal animation and great direction.

The only negative i have about this deal is it reminds me how long it'll be before hey finish the anime and the years of having to resist spoiling myself with the manga.

If you're a fan of manga, solid price.
It is very interesting that both myself and my son enjoy reading manga repeatedly. lol, manga become the most value for money books in our family (although we love reading other books). Each every time we find new 'things' and adding them towards our understanding of the storyline is enjoyable. But only those worth reading repeatedly, e.g. Dragon ball (Z), One Piece, Naruto, and now Demon Slayer.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
3976 posts
1352 upvotes
YWG
The db mangas have the best spine art hands down.
It's the only box sets I own now after selling the others as they have no beauty in their spine art and most of the time I just watch the manga on yt or read it online.
Whereas I proudly display the db boxsets
cheney wrote:
It is very interesting that both myself and my son enjoy reading manga repeatedly. lol, manga become the most value for money books in our family (although we love reading other books). Each every time we find new 'things' and adding them towards our understanding of the storyline is enjoyable. But only those worth reading repeatedly, e.g. Dragon ball (Z), One Piece, Naruto, and now Demon Slayer.
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Jul 15, 2010
457 posts
812 upvotes
Vancouver
Ordered this last year around the same time from amazon.

Order was cancelled due to lack of stock.

Hopefully this time it ships.
Feb 4, 2017
475 posts
610 upvotes
Calgary
c0d3 wrote: Ordered this last year around the same time from amazon.

Order was cancelled due to lack of stock.

Hopefully this time it ships.
I was in the same boat last year but it did ship this time around. I ordered it a few weeks back when the price was also the same and got it no problem!

Only thing is Amazon didn't really ship package it that well and the collector box came damaged the first time around (easy replacement thankfully).
Sep 23, 2015
50 posts
36 upvotes
Taroble wrote: I was in the same boat last year but it did ship this time around. I ordered it a few weeks back when the price was also the same and got it no problem!

Only thing is Amazon didn't really ship package it that well and the collector box came damaged the first time around (easy replacement thankfully).
Tbh I think at this point it's expected that Amazon just has 1 box size which is generally oversized to fit even the smallest item. I ordered something that wouldn't fit in those media mail packaging and they gave me a box that was 10 times the size of it. Needless to say I returned it due to damage.
[OP]
Jan 17, 2010
936 posts
442 upvotes
Port Coquitlam
I received my order and the box set is in perfect condition.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2005
3152 posts
697 upvotes
Excuse my ignorance, but if this is the "complete set", does this mean that the series is complete and won't release more?
Mar 14, 2013
722 posts
822 upvotes
Toronto
Jayhoo wrote: Excuse my ignorance, but if this is the "complete set", does this mean that the series is complete and won't release more?
Yes, the manga ends.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2011
1703 posts
528 upvotes
Toronto
pvdv wrote: The Demon Slayer anime is extremely beautiful. I enjoyed it, but that quote calling it perfect is hard for me to agree with. There is a character who is irritating enough to hold the show back, for instance.

The Fate series was adapted by the same studio and features the same exceptional visuals combined with characters, story, and music that I found more engaging than Demon Slayer's. They're both high quality; I'd encourage people interested in this kind of thing to give Fate/Zero or the other Fate Stay/Night adaptations a try as well.
Agree
<no colour in signatures>
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
3439 posts
3013 upvotes
GVRD
It's beautiful, many people dies but there are manga with better and more complex story. I enjoyed the manga more than the anime.
Deal Addict
Aug 28, 2007
1029 posts
547 upvotes
Vancouver
prime shipping available now for this!

feels like this will actually come unlike last years :( took many month's before they finally cancelled my order