4092 posts
2789 upvotes
Toronto

[amazon.ca] Atrix HEPA Backpack Vacuum - $149.99

List Price: CDN$ 280.00
Price: CDN$ 143.99 & FREE Shipping.
You Save: CDN$ 136.01 (49%)

https://www.amazon.ca/Atrix-VACBP1-Hepa ... B004LYNU3K
This backpack vacuum weighs 10.3 lbs with dimensions of 12" x 9" x 20".
The powerful vacuum and backpack blower works for both residential and commercial applications.
This commercial backpack vacuum utilizes a 4 level filtration system with an 8 quart HEPA Bag, cloth shakeout bag HEPA pre-motor filter, and exhaust filter.
1400 WATT 12 AMP 120 VOLT with CFM (cubic foot per minute) output of 106 CFM
Included contents are: Backpack Vacuum, 6' hose, blower adapter, exhaust filter cover, 22"-37" extension wand, set of 3 blower nozzles, furniture nozzle, crevice tool, round brush, floor brush, air driven turbo brush, extension cord strain relief, 2 HEPA bags, shakeout bag, pre-motor and exhaust filter set, and set of hose and filter plugs.

Product description

Atrix HEPA Backpack vacuum is a cost effective and affordable solution for comfort, power, and fine filtration. Four stage high efficiency filtration including a three quart hepa filter bag. The versatile design allows for powerful vacuum and blower capacities. Weighing only 10-pounds the comfortable ergonomic fit provides easy dispersion of weight making it convenient and comfortable to use. Comes complete with telescopic wand and all accessories shown for all your cleaning needs. Ideal for situations that involve a lot of cleaning such as slot machines, drapes, blinds, and air vents. Perfect for offices, lobbies, schools, hotels and hospitals.
3 replies
Jun 23, 2016
335 posts
511 upvotes
Sudbury, ON
I find this really appealing - can anybody comment on using this without bags? The bag expense kinda kills it for me, but if it's useable bagless, I might pounce. Of course I understand the filtration will be negatively affected without a bag, so it's going to really pollute the air that would be a concern.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2003
1569 posts
168 upvotes
Downtown Toronto
One step closer to my dream of becoming a ghost buster!
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3834 posts
2561 upvotes
Ontario
When there's something strange, in your neighborhood
---