Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Audible free trial - 60 days + 2 credits (3 for prime) - expires Oct 28 9am est [warm]

[OP]
Aug 29, 2006
931 posts
757 upvotes
Bradford

[Amazon.ca] Audible free trial - 60 days + 2 credits (3 for prime) - expires Oct 28 9am est [warm]

Normally it is a 30 day trial and one free credit

https://www.amazon.ca/hz/audible/mlp/re ... 0037536011

The details:

Offer available until October 28, 2021 at 9 a.m. EST.
Offer available only to new Audible.ca customers.
You will receive a 2-month Audible Premium Plus free trial that includes
2 credits for non-Prime members and 3 credits for Prime members
and access to the Audible Plus Catalogue.

At the end of the free trial, your membership will continue until cancelled at the then current full price (currently $14.95/mo. plus applicable taxes) with your designated credit card or another available card on file. Cancel anytime by visiting the Account Details page. Offer is limited to one per customer and account, may not be combined with other offers, is non-transferable and may not be resold. Audible and Amazon reserve the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time. If you violate any of these terms, this offer will be invalid.

Also from the FAQ:
"There are no commitments. You can easily cancel your membership any time. All titles taken during trial and purchased with a credit are yours to keep forever."

As per comments below it seems to work for former subscribers. Also, for Prime members, you get two free books up front and then one after the first 30 days.
Last edited by drnic on Oct 25th, 2021 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
35 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2005
2766 posts
503 upvotes
Even though it lets me “sign up”. I get failed confirming payment no matter which card i use
Jan 22, 2009
422 posts
45 upvotes
I have prime but they only gave me 2 credits!? I guess the next one will come after a month?
Jan 1, 2008
171 posts
101 upvotes
tokinup wrote: I have prime but they only gave me 2 credits!? I guess the next one will come after a month?
It does.
You can see in your account that your next credit will be on same date next month.
Oct 16, 2011
428 posts
290 upvotes
Does this work for people who used to be Audible subscribers in the past but no longer have an active subscription?
Oct 11, 2006
42 posts
15 upvotes
Ontario
SillyRabbit wrote: Does this work for people who used to be Audible subscribers in the past but no longer have an active subscription?
Does it work for people who signed up for 30 days and 1 free credit a couple days ago? Ffs....
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1432 posts
3525 upvotes
Try the app "Libby" by Overdrive.

It connects to your library's database and includes any book your library has enabled access for - usually tens of thousands.

You can add multiple library cards to further extend your access + many libraries allow you to request books to add to their catalogues.

https://www.overdrive.com/apps/libby/
Mar 21, 2013
338 posts
265 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I've had audible before and it worked for me. Thanks OP
Feb 4, 2018
132 posts
93 upvotes
Thanks OP, got it and used the first credit for an audiobook I couldn't find anywhere else. Good find!!
Sep 22, 2009
307 posts
187 upvotes
Same thing here but it also says that I will be billed $14.95 after the first month (the offer specified 60 days free)...
Deal Addict
Jun 23, 2014
1628 posts
1002 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Can anybody recommend a great audiobook?
I really enjoyed The Count of Monte Cristo, Shogun, and The First Law series. I've been chasing that rush ever since.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2003
3880 posts
685 upvotes
Was just about to post this, but see it's already here. Surprised it hasn't been bumped up since Oct 14.

I also want to confirm that this worked for me even though i've gotten this free offer in the past (this offer pops up every once in awhile).
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19888 posts
7539 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
I have Prime and only got two credits when I did this.
It's nice of AMZ to keep allowing me to sign up for these trials repeatedly though.
Dec 1, 2009
67 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
Trying this out, have never used Audible before.

Can you download an audiobook with this free trial? I would like to put on a USB stick and play in the car.
If you're happy, and they're unhappy....it was a good deal.
Sep 17, 2011
7 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto
Lonesome Dove. Great deal for a single credit. Also, perhaps the greatest American novel ever written.
Jul 2, 2011
75 posts
32 upvotes
Thornhill
safxyz wrote: Can you download an audiobook with this free trial? I would like to put on a USB stick and play in the car.
You can use the Audible app to download books and play them on your phone offline, but I don't think there's any way to export sound files.
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
19888 posts
7539 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
safxyz wrote: Trying this out, have never used Audible before.

Can you download an audiobook with this free trial? I would like to put on a USB stick and play in the car.
No, that level of freedom requires you steal it unfortunately.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2003
3880 posts
685 upvotes
BinaryJay wrote: I have Prime and only got two credits when I did this.
It's nice of AMZ to keep allowing me to sign up for these trials repeatedly though.
I think the 3rd credit comes in 30 days. So you start with 2 instead of 1, and then get 1 more after.