Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Bluetooth Headphones- $189.99 ($90 off regular price)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2019 9:10 am
[OP]
Aug 16, 2009
376 posts
278 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Bluetooth Headphones- $189.99 ($90 off regular price)

Audio-Technica ATH-M50xBT Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones, Black
Seems like a hot deal.
According to CCC, this is the lowest price, matching July 20th 2019s price.
I just did a price match at BB since I wanted them today.
Great build quality and lots of aftermarket parts / accessories available.
Great balanced sound and comfortable to wear.
Last edited by Dandada on Aug 23rd, 2019 10:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
5330 posts
4332 upvotes
That's a great price.

They go for over $250 on eBay some closer to over $300.
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2005
4668 posts
139 upvotes
Markham/GTA
Better price than on Amazon.com after USD conversion. I wonder why it seems more popular in Canada than in USA (according to customer reviews?)
Tangerine, FreedomMobile, GreatCanadianRebates, Rakuten, Coinbase, Shakepay, Stack
Nov 20, 2010
156 posts
109 upvotes
Best Buy has the DSR7BT on sale as well... Makes me wonder which is a better. Anyone have any input?
Jul 19, 2018
72 posts
40 upvotes
I've owned both, granted them being the non-BT versions (M-50, MSR7)

M-50x is more durable for sure, and portable with its ability to fold and isolates sounds slightly better. It has more bass but is not as detailed as the MSR7, as well as having a smaller soundstage (width of sound). It's the more fun sounding headphone and appeals to more people

The MSR7 is slightly more comfortable than the M50 but neither are comfort kings mind you. Female vocals on the MSR7 are a treat to listen to, so if that's your thing then you are in luck. It also is lean in the bass department. It's still tight and punchy but makes you wish there was just a little more there
Oct 1, 2017
60 posts
90 upvotes
snagged this pair of headphones for $179.99 during Prime Day, this is almost the lowest price but definitely still worth it!
Nov 20, 2010
156 posts
109 upvotes
RedFlagSenpai wrote: I've owned both, granted them being the non-BT versions (M-50, MSR7)

M-50x is more durable for sure, and portable with its ability to fold and isolates sounds slightly better. It has more bass but is not as detailed as the MSR7, as well as having a smaller soundstage (width of sound). It's the more fun sounding headphone and appeals to more people

The MSR7 is slightly more comfortable than the M50 but neither are comfort kings mind you. Female vocals on the MSR7 are a treat to listen to, so if that's your thing then you are in luck. It also is lean in the bass department. It's still tight and punchy but makes you wish there was just a little more there
Thanks for the share! Now... Decisions, decisions, decisions...